***EOG online gaming tracker***

mofome

Banned
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

This is unreal! Ditka was taken lighly and now 5 will have to regain his composure or risk a record setting blow out!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Guys we need Chute to confirm otherwise it'll just be the 5 of us doing the draft which is fine with me. Make sure you all join the league. I'll check it right now. We'll start the draft then. 5 of us is fine it'll be fun to draft our teams.

Set it for after the Lakers game. Let's do this. I'm down for playing a game now too.

mofome

Banned

Guys we need Chute to confirm otherwise it'll just be the 5 of us doing the draft which is fine with me. Make sure you all join the league. I'll check it right now. We'll start the draft then. 5 of us is fine it'll be fun to draft our teams.

Set it for after the Lakers game. Let's do this. I'm down for playing a game now too.

try sending chute a pm!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I want to keep this on the page we're discussing so I'll keep copying and pasting it.

The draft is going to be after the Lakers game.

The guys that are in for sure are....

AJ
Q
5 Star
Me
RJ

We need to hear from Chute. We'll draft our teams but everyone needs to accept my league invite. I'll check to see who hasn't right now.

Ok I just checked and RJ you're the only one that needs to confirm my league request.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I think you may have to set your draft rankings. I'm not sure if it's a live draft. I have to double check that. If not go into your draft rankings and set your rankings. Then I'll run the draft and we'll have our teams. It's a pain in the ass I know but that's how I'm seeing it right now. Let me see how this works.

When you do an draft with Online League, the computer will draft for you automatically, you dont draft a player at all.........you have to do draft setup before the GM will start the draft, which means you set what player you will want for each round, so if you want Tom Brady you will set QB as your first priority in the first round........any more questions?

That's how it works so set your shit tonight and I'll run the draft. Set the priorities for each round. Like what player you want in what round. They'll draft that way. It works because you can set the style you want to draft and they'll do it for you. Let me know when you're draft is set and I'll draft the teams.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Just go to Draft Position rankings and set your prefrence for every round.

This will allow you to draft the style team you want.

mofome

Banned

#1 Quebbler Carolina
vs
#2 A Jones San Diego

should quebbler choose to accept.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I want to keep this on the page we're discussing so I'll keep copying and pasting it.

The draft is going to be after the Lakers game.

The guys that are in for sure are....

AJ
Q
5 Star
Me
RJ

When you do an draft with Online League, the computer will draft for you automatically, you dont draft a player at all.........you have to do draft setup before the GM will start the draft, which means you set what player you will want for each round, so if you want Tom Brady you will set QB as your first priority in the first round........any more questions?

That's how it works so set your shit tonight and I'll run the draft. Set the priorities for each round. Like what player you want in what round. They'll draft that way. It works because you can set the style you want to draft and they'll do it for you. Let me know when you're draft is set and I'll draft the teams.

Just go to Draft Position rankings and set your prefrence for every round.

This will allow you to draft the style team you want.

THIS WILL MAKE THE DRAFT MUCH QUICKER AND WE'LL GET OUR STYLE TEAMS! This works out even better IMO! Once your draft rankings are all put in place let me know and I'll run the draft and we can play. You can also just do that now and we can have teams in the next 30 minutes.

AJ THE ROSTERS WILL BE SET ONCE EVERYONE SETS UP THEIR PRIORITIES! SO GET YOUR ROSTER PRIORITIES SET AND I'LL RUN THE DRAFT. #1 vs. #2 can be played with the new ROSTER~!

mofome

Banned

wow Ditka crushing and will move up to #3 from the start if he can hold on to a win of 10 or more.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Everyone let me know when your draft is set.

There is a check next to your name once your Priorities are set. RJ it says you are ready for the draft so if you aren't let me know. Everyone just send me a PM when their rosters priorities are set. Remember change the priorities, not the rankings.

rjt721

EOG Master

Everyone let me know when your draft is set.

There is a check next to your name once your Priorities are set. RJ it says you are ready for the draft so if you aren't let me know. Everyone just send me a PM when their rosters priorities are set. Remember change the priorities, not the rankings.
I joined the league. Editing my priorities right now. Would take forever to edit player rankings, so just going to leave it as the default Madden rankings.

One thing we should enable for future leagues that's missing in this one - ability to trade players.

I'll let you know when I'm done.