MC's Strong Opening Night Play!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: MC's Strong Opening Night Play!

I think Froggie and myself can finish with OVER 60% this year!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I might wait on that under 180 play as I think you could get a better number. The opening night's numbers look pretty tight. Good luck to you, I hope you have a great season.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I might wait on that under 180 play as I think you could get a better number. The opening night's numbers look pretty tight. Good luck to you, I hope you have a great season.

Thanx buddy. Cant wait. Not sure if I will find time to check lines later or tomorrow. This is a 83-78 game written all over it.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Lakers total moved in our favor. Real strong about it! I won't often have "double plays"!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Pretty nice down move on the Lakers total. Odd as the side is the biggest team move, Lakers going to be -8 at most places soon. Celtics down move was false, as it has backtracked already, getting back to 180. Getting the best numbers is a huge factor in the long term. Great start.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Pretty nice down move on the Lakers total. Odd as the side is the biggest team move, Lakers going to be -8 at most places soon. Celtics down move was false, as it has backtracked already, getting back to 180. Getting the best numbers is a huge factor in the long term. Great start.

Couldnt agree more.

As for the Celtics game. Neither team gets to 90 tonight.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

MC, I have 195.5 currently............Safe at this number, or should I wait ???

Chris

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Fake move down to 179 1/2, then creep back to 180, blammo, 182 1/2 on broad action.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I prefer under 183 than 180 for about 6 reasons. Back to that best number over the long NBA season reason. Might continue to climb.

Looking good so far. Any halftime play on Lakers total? Could be a good middle opportunity.