***EOG online gaming tracker***

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

Quebb adds a late goal in injury time and wins 2-0.

Ref ruined a good game. Del Piero RC was unreal. The ball goes out off Quebb for a throw-in for me and the ref pulls out the red card. Weird. Then I blatantly take out one of his dudes when he was walking in on goal and only a yellow card.

I had two breakaways and couldn't score. Good game.

mofome

Banned

what all can we have?

drafts
soccer and football leagues
individual forum if we want
bets on games with money posted up
prizes for winners/whatever else we may want to reward
keep stats for records and all

those are some tough keepers to take the over on! rjt actually dominated me in that game it felt like...i just walked away w/ the dub

After seeing your O last night I thought you would put up atleast 2 and thought RTJ to push one across.

rjt721

EOG Master

those are some tough keepers to take the over on! rjt actually dominated me in that game it felt like...i just walked away w/ the dub
Yeah, I probably had more chances, but couldn't finish. Quebb had 2 shots on net and 2 goals.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I'm up for Madden if anyone wants to play.

sorry man not ready yet... roommate still playing and he doesnt play a whole lot so ill give him his time. I doubt he will be on much longer. ill keep u updated. im ready to play!!

rjt721

EOG Master

sorry man not ready yet... roommate still playing and he doesnt play a whole lot so ill give him his time. I doubt he will be on much longer. ill keep u updated. im ready to play!!
Translation: I'm terrified rjt will dominate me and I'm still working on my skills.

No problem, 5. Take all the time you need. You don't have a prayer, son.

Yo, I'm in for about an hour if someone wants to play fifa before I head over to the girls