BYU a must play tonight?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: BYU a must play tonight?

5star just scared everyone who's on BYU.

I'm thinking of buying back now!

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

"Joe" = me? The person who won the EOG Handicapping Tourney....

You are so humble about it, I had actually forgot you won it. Oh wait, there it is...right under your username. :doh1

May I ask, did you pay that guy you owed the money to ? Not the one you owe as manej, the other one.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

TCU backers are looking wayyy to deep into this game. BYU is going to have a field day

Please hush. I keep betting more every time you say something. I'm laying 8.5 already !!! :houra:houra:houra

Are you still a stiff, or are you paid up ? 12io4j2w90

It was a lot better around here when your Flubbies were getting their asses handed to them and you weren't around!

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Ok, I got hung up for the whole first half on the phone. Great convo with an old friend...but I haven't paid close attention.

5StarSTIFF : You are the Byu coach <insert suppressed giggle here>....you are down 23 points @ the half down on the road to a defense like you've never seen. What are your adjustments to get back in <giggle> this game ?

texansfan

EOG Master

Ok, I got hung up for the whole first half on the phone. Great convo with an old friend...but I haven't paid close attention.

5StarSTIFF : You are the Byu coach <INSERT here giggle suppressed>....you are down 23 points @ the half down on the road to a defense like you've never seen. What are your adjustments to get back in <GIGGLE>this game ?

He borrows $300 from his players, leaves the field, and then never pays back the money.

WVU

EOG Master

holy fuck BYU was a shitty pick. I havent been this wrong since WV Colorado