Wisconsin.. GET ON IT

im a huge penn state fan and even i can tell you that Wisconsin doesnt loose 2 home game in a row NO WAY especially after how tough they fought against Ohio state!!!

the most important thing in college football is home field advantage especially in divisional game
Wisconsin OUTRIGHT at HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE people

Re: Wisconsin.. GET ON IT

im a huge penn state fan and even i can tell you that Wisconsin doesnt loose 2 home game in a row NO WAY especially after how tough they fought against Ohio state!!!

the most important thing in college football is home field advantage especially in divisional game
Wisconsin OUTRIGHT at HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE people

NOT TO MENTION PSU IS NOT GOIN UNDEAFETED AND IS DUE FOR A LOSS:+oneofaki:coffee

Zooey_Glass

EOG Enthusiast

Guys, I feel pretty strongly in the other direction.

Wisky was supposedly getting no respect last week, then went out and blew it against an Ohio State squad which is clearly NOT a strong team, at least not compared to its recent history.

Look at the Badgers' body of work: Nipped a mediocre Fresno team on the road, choked in embarrassing fashion at Michigan, and got beat at home by the Buckeyes. To me, they are a middle-of-the-pack Big Ten squad.

Penn State, although relatively untested, has to be considered the class of the conference so far this season. The Lions outclassed Illinois and the final score in the Purdue game was much closer than the way the teams played.

In any event, this is just my two cents. Best of luck to all.

BamaGuy

EOG Addicted

If I play it I will play PSU. Dont like Wisky, overrated. PSU is 4 real.

I don't see one positional matchup where Wisconsin has the advantage besides RB but in that case PSU has more depth and one RB can't be used the entirity of the game. Please someone tell me I'm wrong because I would like an opposing view for the Wisky game. I am trying to find value in this game but would not like to bet with the public.

Thanks in advance.:cheers

smoke1399

EOG Senior Member

i predict that at least 2 people, myself possibly being 1 of them, will have a nightmare involving your photo noob. :+paranoid

MaizePerro

EOG Addicted

Guys, I feel pretty strongly in the other direction.

Wisky was supposedly getting no respect last week, then went out and blew it against an Ohio State squad which is clearly NOT a strong team, at least not compared to its recent history.

Look at the Badgers' body of work: Nipped a mediocre Fresno team on the road, choked in embarrassing fashion at Michigan, and got beat at home by the Buckeyes. To me, they are a middle-of-the-pack Big Ten squad.

Penn State, although relatively untested, has to be considered the class of the conference so far this season. The Lions outclassed Illinois and the final score in the Purdue game was much closer than the way the teams played.

In any event, this is just my two cents. Best of luck to all.

Wisconsin at Camp Randall is a different team that Wisconsin on the road. Fresno is a solid team and that was a tough spot for a Wisco team that did (somehow) pull out a W. The Big House is the Big House, but don't expect Wisco to drop two games in a row at the Camp.

I'm on Wisco ML.

Also, "middle-of-the-pack" Big Ten squad? Do you really think that Illinois and Michigan State are better than Wisco? I think you're crazy. I'll give you PSU and OSU. That's it.

Wisconsin at Camp Randall is a different team that Wisconsin on the road. Fresno is a solid team and that was a tough spot for a Wisco team that did (somehow) pull out a W. The Big House is the Big House, but don't expect Wisco to drop two games in a row at the Camp.

I'm on Wisco ML.

Also, "middle-of-the-pack" Big Ten squad? Do you really think that Illinois and Michigan State are better than Wisco? I think you're crazy. I'll give you PSU and OSU. That's it.

They droped 3 in a row at home in 2002...

smoke1399

EOG Senior Member

haha good reply with the sweet dreams comment noob. True they dropped 3 in a row at home in 2002, but how many players on the current roster were on the 2002 team? I'm a PSU grad and lived in state college until recently, so I'd love to see an easy PSU win. Realistically though, I'll settle for a win any way it can be done. This is without question the toughest matchup of the season for the nittany lions. With a weak schedule, one loss is all it would take imo to end bcs title hopes. I do think PSU is the big tens best, followed in a toss up between wisconsin and osu........but road matchups vs these teams are scary. I smell an overtime game. I'm not gonna bet on the badgers because with my luck it would go to OT and the lions would win by 6 and laugh at my 5 1/2 pts. But I will predict a penn state win/wisconsin cover

bmore

EOG Enthusiast

my question is who the hell has PSU played so far to make them a 6 pt road fav? seems inflated to me...i thought the line would be PSU -3 tops

haha good reply with the sweet dreams comment noob. True they dropped 3 in a row at home in 2002, but how many players on the current roster were on the 2002 team? I'm a PSU grad and lived in state college until recently, so I'd love to see an easy PSU win. Realistically though, I'll settle for a win any way it can be done. This is without question the toughest matchup of the season for the nittany lions. With a weak schedule, one loss is all it would take imo to end bcs title hopes. I do think PSU is the big tens best, followed in a toss up between wisconsin and osu........but road matchups vs these teams are scary. I smell an overtime game. I'm not gonna bet on the badgers because with my luck it would go to OT and the lions would win by 6 and laugh at my 5 1/2 pts. But I will predict a penn state win/wisconsin cover

None were, but here and across the street people keep saying Wisky cannot drop 2 in a row at home, like god forbid it or something. So I was just pointing out they have in the past.

The other thing that sticks with me is that 17 starters from LY were spanked by 38-7 by PSU, and this PSU team is way better than LY's team.

I have only seen Wisky struggle this year and squeak out a win over Fresno St and a loss to a bad Michigan team and OSU had a new QB with a very limited playbook and still beat them. I think PSU rolls them Saturday by 21+. And yes I am sober:cheers

MaizePerro

EOG Addicted

They droped 3 in a row at home in 2002...

Wisco was a BRUTAL team only about a decade ago. They almost dropped football as a program altogether. They have clearly made significant strides and are as tough as any at home.

I was at Camp Randall three years ago when they upset Michigan. Then again two years ago when the beat PSU (and took out Paterno) and then again last year when the beat Michigan. The team shows up at home, and that is a CRAZY student section.

Again, my money is on Wisco +6 with some side action at +175 ML.

(Important note: I am not a Wisco fan. Unfortunately, I am an ASU Devils fan)

Zooey_Glass

EOG Enthusiast

I'm on Wisco ML.

I definitely think Illinois is better than Wisconsin, and I think Northwestern, Michigan State and Iowa are probably just a cut below them but could probably take them out on any given day.

Look at the body of work, man. It doesn't lie.

Personally, I don't really care to do the whole blank beat blank, who lost to (or beat) blank. But, Wisconsin beat Fresno by three points, who then barely beat Toledo and lost to Hawaii. Wisconsin choked away a 19-point lead to Michigan at the Big House, who then was dismantled at home by Illinois. If there was any year for the Badgers to beat a rebuilding Ohio State team, this would be it, and they couldn't do it at home.

The Lions, overall, are untested. But they beat Illinois convincingly and destroyed Oregon State (who beat USC and barely missed beating Utah). I think this line is a bargain. Penn State's final last week vs. Purdue was 20-6, and if you watched the game, it probably should have been about 35-10. If it had, the line would have started at 7 this week.

I'm no Penn State fan, but I think they are the best team in a the Big Ten this season by a pretty wide margin. The only thing preventing them from being right up there with Michigan and Ohio State the past couple seasons was archaic coaching and Morelli's shoddy play. Now they ditched the stiff quarterback and stepped into this century with a new offense.

This is the best Penn St. team that Paterno has had in many years. The Lions will shut down PJ Hill and do you really think that Everidge can beat them with his arm? The Badgers do have their band back for this one. Penn St. by 14.
Best Wishes
Buckeyemac :smokesmal

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

wisky has no QB. none nada zip. i would not trade Boeckman for that stiff.

got penn state early and like my position watching the number go the other way.