will the greek be broke on nov.5th ?

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated
after you republicans pound the mccain +280 that he has posted, or are you going to wait and catch the higher number ?<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>102</TD><TD width=300>Republican </TD><TD width=65> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Re: will the greek be broke on nov.5th ?

If they were getting pounded with McCain money, the line wouldn't be rising, would it?

Sounds like they are getting a big dose of the Muslim and they aren't going to like it either.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

If they were getting pounded with McCain money, the line wouldn't be rising, would it?

Sounds like they are getting a big dose of the Muslim and they aren't going to like it either.

i'm sure the greek would be happy with mccain and his anti-offshore gambling and anti sports betting losing big time. obama is a christian
by the way.

mr merlin

EOG Master

i'm sure the greek would be happy with mccain and his anti-offshore gambling and anti sports betting losing big time. obama is a christian
by the way.
Just because Obama says he's a christian doesn't mean he really is.

mr merlin

EOG Master

just because sarah palin says she's a good mother, doesn't mean she is (evidence supports she's not).
I don't believe she has claimed to be a good mother, if you notice she doesn't seem to brag about herself in any way, other than claiming to be typical. Contrast that with obama, who say's that "he" is the hope we have been waiting for, and who has the gaul to call his own grandmother a "typical" white women.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

I don't believe she has claimed to be a good mother, if you notice she doesn't seem to brag about herself in any way, other than claiming to be typical. Contrast that with obama, who say's that "he" is the hope we have been waiting for, and who has the gaul to call his own grandmother a "typical" white women.

i guess you're right, it'd be very hard to brag about a family like hers.