Week 6 in the NFL looks tough.. Not many games sticking out right now..

Re: Week 6 in the NFL looks tough.. Not many games sticking out right now..

i like the bears to take care of buisness against young matt ryan i dont think hell be able to pull it off even thought he is home..
Definlty gonna be a tough week tho:smokesmal

smoke1399

EOG Senior Member

the texans -3 really sticks out at me although I haven't looked into it enough to make a play. I still am pissed that they blew the game vs indy....i had them +3 1/2, go figure. But, I still think they are gonna be the saints of the katrina season at home. They have 3 more in a row at home to try and salvage their season. Dolphins due for a letdown after consecutive wins over pats and chargers.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Balt & Cincy definitely need to be looked at. The whole world will be on their opponents.

The Jets coming off of slaughtering AZ and a BYE week will be bet huge against Cincy.

The Colts- will they survive the soft line twice in a row?

Also, Miami looks pretty good here. This team may win 6 in a row. Every year there is a team(who you wouldn't think) that just goes on a tear this time of year. Miami could be that team.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Now that I think of it. Why are the Jets only favored by less than a touchdown? That seems weird.

Looked a lot at the card today and it's the toughest yet this season I think. I'll keep narrowing it down during the week as the lines move though. Also have to take a closer look at the totals - might be better than the sides.

Piss on NFL for me now....I need stick with CFB:+textinb3

Apple

Banned

I sort of lean to SF +4.5

Eagles are nothing w/o Westbrook

Apple

Banned

Piss on NFL for me now....I need stick with CFB:+textinb3

NFL starts getting real good around week 9-10.. Please dont quit on the NFL then, we will be making money during that period.

Woody

EOG Veteran

Giants-7 but its all gone now.

You could tease them with Washington down to a TD or take Carolina/Green Bay getting better than a TD.

NFL starts getting real good around week 9-10.. Please dont quit on the NFL then, we will be making money during that period.
Just taking a short break bud, the card stinks this week anyway!

Apple

Banned

Giants in a tease looks solid.. But to who?

Woody

EOG Veteran

Giants in a tease looks solid.. But to who?

You could tease them with Washington down to a TD or take Carolina or Green Bay getting better than a TD. Thats three choices!!!

Myself I favour Green Bay+8.

alexda[]

EOG Member

how bout tampa, seattle, san diego? im liking them right now...what do u think of those? i went 1-4 in nfl last week so i might be a good fade lol

Apple

Banned

Tampa -1 or so at home interests me.. I respect Carolina a lot but Tampa is certainly capable of beating them at home.

smoke1399

EOG Senior Member

seattle is tempting at -1. they are a different team at home and have the revenge factor vs a struggling gb

Apple

Banned

I love betting Seattle at home, but they looked putrid against the Giants and Hassellback is hurt. Branch is out..

GB teased might be a good play.. Although I HATE betting against the Hawks at Quest.

Colts, not to many people like it but I LOVE it... that being said I had my game of the week this week on the colts and had to sweatttttttttt and get a miracle

Fugetaboutit

EOG Enthusiast

I like teasing the Jets to a pick and the Ravens to +11.

The_Future

EOG Member

I really like the lions +14 and I look for it to go up

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

the texans -3 really sticks out at me although I haven't looked into it enough to make a play. I still am pissed that they blew the game vs indy....i had them +3 1/2, go figure. But, I still think they are gonna be the saints of the katrina season at home. They have 3 more in a row at home to try and salvage their season. Dolphins due for a letdown after consecutive wins over pats and chargers.

Since 1999, teams starting out 0-4 SU have covered their next game against the spread 78% of the time. It's 24-7 with a win last Sunday with CIN and last yearsystem went 3-0.
Waiting in the wings this week is STL and then DETROIT.

I sort of lean to SF +4.5

Eagles are nothing w/o Westbrook

ESPN said he will play sunday even with frac ribs... dont know how effective he would be after 1 solid hit... but you are right .. different team without him.

I love betting Seattle at home, but they looked putrid against the Giants and Hassellback is hurt. Branch is out..

GB teased might be a good play.. Although I HATE betting against the Hawks at Quest.

i agree they looked horrible lately, reason enough for me to take them with you!!

Apple

Banned

You're betting the Hawks?

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I think the Bucs are the biggest trap on the board, along with the Chargers laying 6 at home.

Apple

Banned

Bucs line does seem extremely low.. Was expecting a -2.5 or -3 at least.

alexda[]

EOG Member

I think the Bucs are the biggest trap on the board, along with the Chargers laying 6 at home.

y's it a trap when public is on carolina? same with the chargers game where the public is on sd? reminds me of carolina vs vikes/gb vs tb/buff vs arizona. or do u mean carolina and ne are traps? atlanta would also be pretty nice if it hits 3-3.5.