I am Convinced the Redskins Win the Superbowl Now

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: I am Convinced the Redskins Win the Superbowl Now

Skins will shock the world!
I think the shocking period is over!:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

The cat's outa the bag......there's one big ass whipping coming though for a team called the New yawk Giants!!!!! Oh yeah, and another for them fukkers in Big D to make up for them God forsaken years with asshole Norv. Then, let's get it on.....................on to the Super bowl and big ole Party!:party:party:party:party:party:party

P.S. God Bless Campbell and Zorn and Everybody Who Loves the Redskins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember them going from 3-1 to finish the season at 5-11 a couple of years ago. Just saying..............

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I remember them going from 3-1 to finish the season at 5-11 a couple of years ago. Just saying..............
True.....but you never saw The Skins beat Dallas in DALLAS and Philly in PHILLY! I can't ever remember that! GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i'm optimistic about the titans as they are 2-0 also.maybe we'll see a redskins-titans super bowl....

this looked like an insane prediction when i made it back in august but looks pretty good now,i'd love that matchup.we'd have a hell of game.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i think a lot of people counted washington and tennessee out before the season but its been a very pleasant surprise to see them both doing well.

Apple

Banned

Big week coming my friends.. I hope they obliterate the Steelers.

Apple

Banned

That wasn't you texans.. heatohio hacked into your account that day and posted that.

texansfan

EOG Master

He's banned everywhere. I stated when that dickbag came here he was trouble.

mofome

Banned

He's banned everywhere. I stated when that dickbag came here he was trouble.

he was ok for a while and then he went insane and we had enough. instea dof apologizing like most might, he just blamed everyone else and that was that.

he was cool to me...i liked the guy but you have to at least be able to admit when you go overboard and were an ass. it happens, just acknowledge it and move on.