Mofome = HeatOhio

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Mofome = HeatOhio

both similar age, both hot headed. Somewhat similar posting styles. Both like to call out anyone who disagrees. Both have expressed rage when called out by other posters. Both have gone through a complete transformation. Both revert back to their old self by pressing the right buttons.

I could be on to something here

::LMAO::

mofome

Banned

you give yourself too much credit, you've pushed no buttons. i calmly reply and you pretend i go nuts because it makes you feel as if you've accomplished something. maybe you're just not as good at this as you either used to be, or like to think you are.

91023i2ndw;l

WVU

EOG Master

Mo, lets be honest, you wanted to smash my face in about 5 minutes ago.

mofome

Banned

Mo, lets be honest, you wanted to smash my face in about 5 minutes ago.

honesty is not an issue, i reply to you and move on. i couldnt possibly be more impassive right now, im thinking about my sister, not wvu. sorry to disappoint ya.

WVU

EOG Master

honesty is not an issue, i reply to you and move on. i couldnt possibly be more impassive right now, im thinking about my sister, not wvu. sorry to disappoint ya.

I lived in WV and my username is WVU. I am ALWAYS thinking about my sisters.

good luck with your sis and her problems with Johnny Law and the SS.

Blondie

EOG Master

:blink:

Wow, leave for an evening and mo becomes three or four different people

WVU

EOG Master

HeatOhio was poster cum laude just a couple weeks ago. The guy posts one way far out there thread and all of a sudden no one respects him anymore?

:cocktail

To my knowledge, mofome has never been banned from a forum for legitimately threatening to murder another poster, and subsequently created a ghost because he couldn't live without posting...so there's a difference.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WVU

EOG Master

To my knowledge, mofome has never been banned from a forum for legitimately threatening to murder another poster, and subsequently created a ghost because he couldn't live without posting...so there's a difference.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

True enough. I think I was the one Heat wanted to kill:+clueless

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Naaaaa........Different types of humor & talents from the 2

WVU

EOG Master

For what it is worth I like both posters Mofome and HeatOhio. I like posters who show emotion good or bad.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

HeatOhio was poster cum laude just a couple weeks ago. The guy posts one way far out there thread and all of a sudden no one respects him anymore?

:cocktail

Watch yourself, he may give you an internet bitch slap to the face.

HeatOhio isn't new to "forumville"

Remember him from the RX, and I think he was even at MJ's once upon a time if I remember correctly

WVU

EOG Master

HeatOhio isn't new to "forumville"

Remember him from the RX, and I think he was even at MJ's once upon a time if I remember correctly

thanks captain obvious. Try to keep up Ego.

::LMAO::

For what it is worth I like both posters Mofome and HeatOhio. I like posters who show emotion good or bad.

You're just antagonizing and passive aggressive. We got into it because I posted that I won at craps. Plain and simple. I give you credit for letting it go (sorta). That ass Illini is another thing though. I tell it how it is. I don't sugar coat anything. I put my life out there on here because I think it will generate interesting conversation. Not too many people are willing to put themselves out there like that. Maybe I'm more willing to because that's how I am in real life and because I don't care if some people on the internet don't like me. I think some of you guys actually care if everyone likes you. I don't understand that. I have a great life. Lots of friends, great GF, the best son in the world and other than that a so so family::LMAO::. I'm happy believe it or not. The funniest thing is that you guys think that you know someone from a forum. Illini is willing to risk a grand with me for an IQ test. He actually thinks that he is smarter than me because I say that I win at craps and because I slapped a guy for trying to hit my car with his hillbilly truck. I blow up on people because it's frustrating how much lack of accountability there over the internet. I'm used to real life. Anyway I won't carry on for a whole book but I just wanted to get that out there.