I Just Reviewed my 401K...

reanimator

EOG Addicted
Re: I Just Reviewed my 401K...

You and Everyone else ...........:doh1
I think Mine is getting closer to a 100.5K:blink:

That's because you guys have always focused your daily drooling on sportsbetting, horse racing and poker and haven't paid day-to-day attention of what the market is potentially going to do. Mine has drifted a little but not much. Every 401k gives the opportunity to adjust based on intelligent advice, and there's been no more important a time to be doing that then these last few weeks.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

That's because you guys have always focused your daily drooling on sportsbetting, horse racing and poker and haven't paid day-to-day attention of what the market is potentially going to do. Mine has drifted a little but not much. Every 401k gives the opportunity to adjust based on intelligent advice, and there's been no more important a time to be doing that then these last few weeks.

So if You are doing so well, Throw us a Bone :rolleyes:
Because I'm too busy with Sportsbetting, horses and Poker.

Oh God, the stock market gurus are coming out to replace the sports gambling gurus.

I reviewed by comp account at Jerry's Nugget. I have $18! That's gonna make for some fine eatin'!!!

You mean people still have those things. I thought it was all tucked under your mattress by now. It would probably be safer there.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Between my 401k and my kids college fund, I am strategically losing my login and password. No chance Im looking at that right now or anytime soon. Fidelity should withhold the quarterly mailings for a while, save some money and do us all a favor.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

shrink I thoguht you pulled out of the market...where is that thread

Mine is doing fine. Of course...I'm a sissy and have all of my money in the most consevative account I can. I may not make a ton of money on it, but I always make a profit. 12io4j2w90

Mine is doing fine. Of course...I'm a sissy and have all of my money in the most consevative account I can. I may not make a ton of money on it, but I always make a profit. 12io4j2w90

Solicitation income doesn't count..:cocktail

cheapseats

EOG Master

Well, I just scooped up some AIG in the 2.77/sh range-wish me some luck-its a gamble-about -270 or so.....

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Even if you somehow were a magician and made a profit (all internet republicans of course) it got pissed away with fuel and food prices among many other things. That is why it is so stunning that people are such a glutton for more punishment and somehow they feel they have it right, voting in another four years of this complete mess. Nobody ever went poor under estimating the brilliance of the American public.

Even if you somehow were a magician and made a profit (all internet republicans of course) it got pissed away with fuel and food prices among many other things. That is why it is so stunning that people are such a glutton for more punishment and somehow they feel they have it right, voting in another four years of this complete mess. Nobody ever went poor under estimating the brilliance of the American public.

Well, yeah...I know the few dollars every quarter doesn't make up for the increased cost of living. I just meant that since I have no money in stocks, my balance always goes up. It's not much, but at least I'm not losing money.

mofome

Banned

i dont even have a 401K, i just have nine dollars and 3 packs of giant twizzlers.

J

joeybagadonuts

Mine is down 18.6% on the year.

:hangt

Dante

EOG Veteran

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e m y 401 went from 21345 to 20600 lost 645$ ..FUCK :mad::mad::mad::mad: heck if I was betting I would not have lost 645 in one bet that is for sure unless I followed the Shrink in his picks:+excited-:cocktail