Obama is an idiot, he couldnt lead a boy scout troop!

PO69

EOG Master
I hate political threads in this forum, but i might as well post one since everyone else does.

Obama looked like shit the other night. It was CLEAR who was is better prepared to lead our country. He might win the election somehow, but hey weird shit happens. If OJ Simpson can be found innocent, then Obama could win this presidency. He will have the worst approval ratings THROUGHOUT his 4 year term though, that is guaranteed2348ji23e

mofome

Banned
Re: Obama is an idiot, he couldnt lead a boy scout troop!

po69 family reunion, i think i see sportsgirl in the back.

PO69

EOG Master

What kind of family reunion would Osama have??

PO69

EOG Master

By the way, MO, someone from across the street said that you were black. He swore that he knew that for a fact. Well I think that I have talked to you on the phone, and I had to disagree with him. But the way that you love Obama so much, maybe I am wrong

mofome

Banned

By the way, MO, someone from across the street said that you were black. He swore that he knew that for a fact. Well I think that I have talked to you on the phone, and I had to disagree with him. But the way that you love Obama so much, maybe I am wrong

you've seen my picture and videos here. why do people talk about me so much? i spoke with you and it was a great conversation, but whether im white or black doesn't actually matter. the racist comment you just posted here should be unbelievable; but its not.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I think he was a bit reserved in the easy attacks on this Republican disaster of leadership past 8 years... due to the financial crisis news that day.

lets see what the next debate brings.

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

is McCain going to take time off from the campaign again since the bailout plan that he wanted didnt go thru?

he cant even get the Repub support

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

:doh1:doh1:doh1

Yah, everybody knows that the Editor of the Harvard Law Review must be an "idiot." I guess it takes one to know one. . . .

Blondie

EOG Master

I hate political threads in this forum, but i might as well post one since everyone else does.

Obama looked like shit the other night. It was CLEAR who was is better prepared to lead our country. He might win the election somehow, but hey weird shit happens. If OJ Simpson can be found innocent, then Obama could win this presidency. He will have the worst approval ratings THROUGHOUT his 4 year term though, that is guaranteed2348ji23e

But could he lead a girl scout troop :+clueless

He will have the worst approval ratings THROUGHOUT his 4 year term though, that is guaranteed2348ji23e

Gonna be tough to top Bush and his the 26 % approval rating he's had for some time now12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

is McCain going to take time off from the campaign again since the bailout plan that he wanted didnt go thru?

he cant even get the Repub support

Yes, that concerns me as well. Now is not the time to have a president with little congressional backing. He won't get anything done and we need a lot done today. They threw him under the bus for sure there. I guess they are holding out for more while world's wealth goes kerplunk. Recession is upon us.

Best Wishes...OF :smokesmal

Yes, that concerns me as well. Now is not the time to have a president with little congressional backing. He won't get anything done and we need a lot done today. They threw him under the bus for sure there. I guess they are holding out for more while world's wealth goes kerplunk. Recession is upon us.

Best Wishes...OF :smokesmal

After today, those republicans who thought they were so smart to vote against that bail out are gonna pay.

Can you say both DEM majority in the Senate and the house?

It is over baby over..(though i am rooting for OBama, i dont think i really wanna see a system of no checks. Obama is black and people will try to undermine him and take advantage of him. And i mean democrats.)

Dems already have a majority in the house and senate 12io4j2w90

Dems already have a majority in the house and senate 12io4j2w90

Not enough for them to approve everything and anything they want to.

After this collapse is complete, you will be suprised how fast entire states go blue...

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

you will be surprised at how the red states will continue to pull the Republican line

living poor , voting rich

you will be surprised at how the red states will continue to pull the Republican line

living poor , voting rich

i am currently residing and commuting between two of such states..(Georgia and Tennessee) i honestly think if Obama made a serious push here he could make it close. A week ago i would have said NO WAY IN FREAKIN HELL!!!!

With this financial market crisis going on and the serious gas crisis we are having (i swear we had actual fist fights and came close to civil anarchy two weeks ago in nashville) it could be done.

If i were an obama advisor, i would tell him to set up a red herring fund. The sole purpose of which would be to make a geniune push into one of those southern states. Force Mccain to pull his already dwindling funds to stem the tide in those states.

If you win it, then great for you. If you make it close, or lose, the fact remains that Mccain was forced to pull reduce his activity financial and political in one of the swing states to shore up the state you would attack
12io4j2w90

Btwizzy

EOG Addicted

I bet he would be an excellent boy scout troop leader. And unless his first act as president is to put a bunch of dynamite on a fault line and sink California into the Ocean he will do A LOT better job then Bush.............

PO69

EOG Master

Mo, I knew the truth, but the guy kept telling me that I was wrong. I couldnt care either way, so I stopped talking about it. You probably dont know this guy anyway. I dont think that he posts here.

It's so nice to see 2 people I like, namely PO69 and SG agree...::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

mofome

Banned

Mo, I knew the truth, but the guy kept telling me that I was wrong. I couldnt care either way, so I stopped talking about it. You probably dont know this guy anyway. I dont think that he posts here.

yeah thats weird. how does someone who doesn't post here know me anyway. people have weird fascinations with other posters.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Player, are you serious?

Worst approval rating? What about the current moron in office? :devil: