Bookmaker.com down???????

The Seer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Bookmaker.com down???????

Answer frm foxfire
Network Timeout

The domain may be overloaded. Try later.

The server at www.bookmaker.com is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.
* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=730 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=mainTitleAlign vAlign=center align=left width=*>Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

</TD></TR><TR><!-- This row is for HTTP status code, as well as the divider--><TD class=errorCodeAndDivider id=errorCodeAlign align=right>
</TD></TR><!-- Error Body --><TR><TD> </TD><TD id=MostLikelyAlign vAlign=top align=left>Most likely causes:

• <LI id=causeNotConnected>You are not connected to the Internet.
  • The website is encountering problems.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

From my boy Marrc at bookmaker.com

"Overload on the server. Go figure.

They are working on it.

Call up 1-800-294-5285

You can get everything done on the phone.

Sorry. Guess its outer space.

DIRECT TV site is down as well signing on for the Supercast online.

Technology.

Should be up shortly I am told. Happens once a year and it always seems to fall on a Sunday :)

Marc"

fathead

EOG Member

They are under DOS attack (DSI also). I was able to get my bets in using the mobile application (cell phone).

wap.bookmaker.com

Salo

EOG Dedicated

This fucking sucks I've been trying since 5am and I can't get through on the phones either. What a fucking joke.

This fucking sucks I've been trying since 5am and I can't get through on the phones either. What a fucking joke.

Very disappointing...especially for a new customer like myself.

It just cannot happen on an NFL Sunday....no excuse.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

I just got through and was able to place a bet through the phone lines.

Chick on the other end was like no there's nothing wrong with the site, it's just that so many people are trying to log on at once. I was like, you're a betting website shouldn't you be prepared.

She said there was no DDOS attack, but who knows.

I couldn't get through on the phone the first 10 times I called.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Their customer service has always sucked, though I cannot complain about anything else they do, other than their payouts take longer than most. They do pay and the site is solid. timing of this is lousy for sure. Good to have backup options for those newbie's out there.