NY Reb's College Football Sept 25-27

Apple

Banned
Re: NY Reb's College Football Sept 25-27

You seem to know the SEC well.. Should follow all your SEC shit for a little more.

MG Man

EOG Enthusiast

10* Ole Miss +24 (+21 or more) Win
10* Alabama +7 Win

10* Oklahoma St -17 Win
7* Washington -3
7* Michigan +5 Win
5* Western Michigan -4 Push
5* Mississippi St +25 Win
5* Tennessee +7 Win

How's that for a Saturday? I think profitable.

Thanks Reb, my first winning Saturday.:party

MG Man

You seem to know the SEC well.. Should follow all your SEC shit for a little more.

I know the SEC best, since they are the conference I followed growing up in Mississippi. Next I know the ACC, Big East, and C-USA. I even follow recruiting in these conferences, and know the teams fairly extensively. In short, whatever lies between Mississippi and Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas in the South, North, and East, I know fairly well.

The further West you go, the less I know, thus our only loss today on Washington. Pisses me off. Bunch of pussies. What was I thinking?

10* Ole Miss +24 (+21 or more) Win
10* Alabama +7 Win
10* Oklahoma St -17 Win
7* Washington -3
7* Michigan +5 Win
5* Western Michigan -4 Push
5* Mississippi St +25 Win
5* Tennessee +7 Win

How's that for a Saturday? I think profitable.

Thanks Reb, my first winning Saturday.:party

MG Man

Well, it's about time you enjoyed a winning Saturday.

Hopefully we will enjoy many more.

Take care MG.

awesome day......should of just played your pick.........

That's what they all say, but next week they'll be playing the media-endorsed public picks all over again.

Here's the final tally before turning our attention to the NFL:

CFB Thursday and Saturday: 7-1-1 (+44.3*)
This week 10* plays: 3-0

CFB YTD: 32-19-1 (+110.3*)
10* plays YTD: 13-2

With all these plays posted right here at eog, I don't see why anyone would be having anything less than a winning year so far. I told you guys from the beginning that we were going to have a big year, and the best part is there's much more to come.

alkimyst

EOG Senior Member

Reb--
Jesus, man.....Tell us.... Do you have tomorrow's paper......... today?? There is no other plausible explanation. I think you just toss in the occasional loss to keep us all honest. Seriously, thanks for the plays. Keep up the positive energy and good work. It is certainly appreciated by everyone.

Thanks again........:cheers

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

32-19-1 is solid as a rock (62%)

Nickle player is into profit.....

Without one additional unit risk....good luck Bud.

HuskerPower

EOG Member

Reb,
I must say I am very impressed. I think last week kinda pissed you off picking all those games. This week, you studied the games and made some awesome picks. Sure glad I followed your 10* picks. If I wouldnt have bet a few of the games I thought would win (they lost) I would have been up HUGE this weekend. Keep up the good work....this is fun.

Apple

Banned

I know the SEC best, since they are the conference I followed growing up in Mississippi. Next I know the ACC, Big East, and C-USA. I even follow recruiting in these conferences, and know the teams fairly extensively. In short, whatever lies between Mississippi and Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas in the South, North, and East, I know fairly well.

The further West you go, the less I know, thus our only loss today on Washington. Pisses me off. Bunch of pussies. What was I thinking?

I feel ya man.. Again great job, you have been on point:cheers

heart222

EOG Veteran

Thanks again. I just play the 10 stars so its been great. regards heART222:party

Great day in the SEC....everything fell into place...We made some Cash yesterday, I guess we made some believers of Bama now. :cheers

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

superb; on a day that made a lotta top cfb cappers cry..

gl

12io4j2w90

ssbnorman

EOG Member

Reb, Thx again. I've been following you now for two yrs, and I can't say enough how much I appreciate your efforts.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

He's not the only one who appreciates the efforts and the posts, Reb. I don't always ring in, but I do follow your picks, and I'm sure there are many more like me...

Keep it up!

Im with everyone else Reb, keep up the good work, and we all really respect your knowledge and skill. :cheers

Coach LT

EOG Enthusiast

Oh, you NY Reb, Some serious Nutt Krackin! Good things for good people. Thanks, LT:party