rN'33zy [NFL Week 4] :: Money on My Mind

Week 1: 0-0
Week 2: 3-6-1
Week 3: 4-3
Total: 7-9-1

Yeah, that's extremely ugly. I haven't capped game in a long time and thankfully, I haven't placed any units on these games. Unfortunately, I won't be able to this week as well. If all goes well, Week 5 is when I'll be ready to handle the NFL with full force. I do have some plays, just to see if my capping skills are getting sharper. No writeups because, well, I'm tired.

Vikings +3 Big play/10*/10 units/whatever
Bears +3 Big play/10*/10 units/whatever
Bengals -3
Rams +8
Packers +1.5
Ravens/Steelers Under 33.5

Apple

Banned
Re: rN'33zy [NFL Week 4] :: Money on My Mind

One question my man..

Since you dont have $$ on them, are you rooting for them to win? Cause if they do, won't it piss you off?

One question my man..

Since you dont have $$ on them, are you rooting for them to win? Cause if they do, won't it piss you off?

Well, my last 2 weeks were pathetic. If I were to go 6-0, I'd be at 13-9-1, which is decent, but nothing spectacular. So it's not really a big deal. Just doing this for kicks right now.

Btw, I hope you played that UCLA +7. Sorry I couldn't help you more out with that pick. I just can't seem to get into the college football scene.

Here's a couple pick I forgot:

Redskins +10.5
Cardinals +1

smoke1399

EOG Senior Member

seems like everyone is on washington....i've heard of about a dozen people taking the skins....don't know of anyone on the cowboys except myself....this seems like a rare time in which a team the public always rides decides not to for 1 week.......car runs smoother without passengers