Journeyman are you still betting?

Lefthook

EOG Veteran
Re: Journeyman are you still betting?

WVU has already admitted to not being a good mod..

Yes, I know he has. I will try and spell this out for you so there is no misunderstanding. The point of breaking someones balls is to give them a hard time about things they are known for that you can have a laugh over. See, WVU made a decision to delete a thread that was the source of a heated argument and thus took some heat for doing it. He realized that he was wrong and admitted it. Still, it is an appropriate jab to make fun of him. Clearly it was intended to be in good humour.

It would be like if someone made a joke about Jenn Sterger or his MMA career to 5star. If I wanted to post something that was intended to hurt I would have brought up his stiff/slow pay job. See the difference.

Clearly my post about deleting the thread was just to bust his balls a little and not be malicious. If the intent was to be a dick I would have posted something about his bet with lapdance or his bonus whoring scams. I chose to go on the lighter side and make a comment about his moderator skills, something everyone will agree were not great. I would almost guarantee that WVU was not offended or insulted by the fact that I made a joke about his Mod days.

I would like to go on record and apologize to WVU, and any other EOG member, past or present that may have been offended by my comment about deleting the thread. Furthermore, I will use the rest of my days here at EOG to make amends to those people for this unfortunate incident.

Feel better now?

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Journeytout- What plays did you give your customers for Sunday?

You made others wait months, what makes you different?
Ya know what ? 'Jimmy crack corn and I don't care'.

I have no interest in waiting to get paid for weeks or months, that is the primary reason.

I bet enough , some of us don't need to bet to survive :rolleyes:

Watch it, he will want you to call him on the phone, he's a tough guy, look the hell out
Haha. Anyways no need to private message me Journeyman. I am not a big name forum person. I don't really care, I come on these forums for a little info here and there and mostly entertainment. Part of the reason I have been successfull certainly isn't my grammar or writing skills but my math and especially memory are 1 of a kind. I can assure you, that you said you were the best. Now, were you fucking around? Could have been, but I doubt it. If someone is the best at what they do, they certainly aren't going to quit at the expense of there lifestyle. LOL.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Whatever, I was thrown under the bus by crooked management, who's now in court fighting for the very business it stole from someone else... I did what I had to do.

I was scalped by Rick the Dick, I carried the Rx, he came along with a scheme, the Rx bit and I was left to deal with it or leave, i decided to leave, no regrets...

The Rx made a mistake associating with him, I said it 365 days ago and funny how they've since parted ways to try and save their individual asses. HAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

EOG is 5 times better 365 days later.