Should Ozzie Guillen get fired?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Should Ozzie Guillen get fired?

Definitely. It's his fault Quentin got hurt. They should fire him immediately.

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

He seems like a complete idiot to me. Maybe he's a good manager, i don't know. But his personality seems way to over the top to be effective.

JH85

EOG Addicted

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F0vRZiElVkY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F0vRZiElVkY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2348ji23e
He seems like a complete idiot to me. Maybe he's a good manager, i don't know. But his personality seems way to over the top to be effective.

Uh....... EXcuse ME SIR,... they already won a World Series with Guillen. That's somewhat effective.. what else are you looking for?

what happened to the best bet of the day thread you sponsored?
lost interest when I went 7-2
and you quit?

without a doubt. hes a clown

he is unorthodox, but has been extremely successful.. they are outplaying their lineup, and have been all year. he won a fucking world series 3 years ago... because he fucks with the media and speaks his mind, you want to discredit him?? its actually refreshing from the derek jeter say alot that means nothing norm. just IMO.

bet CC and/or mussina
who has the better price
and be done with the day
1-0 is better than some kind of 5-3 strategy
I thought that was the point of the best bet of the day

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

2348ji23e

Uh....... EXcuse ME SIR,... they already won a World Series with Guillen. That's somewhat effective.. what else are you looking for?

I said he MAY be a good manager, he's just a bit off the wall for me. I think a manager of a MLB team needs to present himself as a professional. Not a hot-headed smartass. Just not my cup of tea, thats all i'm saying.

don't bet minnesota
KC bats dont' care how loud it is
and that excellent KC bullpen with no tomorrow?
KC is 2-0 against need every victory twins
eat cheetos

don't bet minnesota
KC bats dont' care how loud it is
and that excellent KC bullpen with no tomorrow?
KC is 2-0 against need every victory twins
eat cheetos

Remember when KC went to Detroit a couple of years ago and swept them, costing the Tigers the division. Lost a +2000 bet on Detroit to win the division.