Who will win the debate between Biden and Palin?

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who will win the debate between Biden and Palin?

I'm sure Fox News will have Palin winning the debate by just showing up.

merlin - yesterday was a push imho. both made each other look silly at times. no one clearly won.

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ID you could win a debate against Palin, can you see Russia from your state..LOL

What is the over and under on biden sticking his foot in his mouth?

waco

EOG Dedicated

I wish they had odds on this. She has no clue whats going on. She should call in sick. Did you see her interview? Oh my god, She might be our next president

mofome

Banned

palin couldn't beat 90% of eog in a debate

mr merlin

EOG Master

merlin - yesterday was a push imho. both made each other look silly at times. no one clearly won.
Thank you for being relatively honest. If a liberal and Obama supporter admits that Mccain did decent then I'm pretty sure he won. In spite of the media BS.

LOL merlin. and as a mccain supporter, can you admit that obama did decently as well?

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Does anyone have any idea how Palin can claim foreign policy experience by way of Putin flying in a airplane at 36,000 feet over Alaska? The video of a Kenyan witchhunter praying over Palin is creepy. Is she going to bring him along to the white house if the old fart and her win?

mr merlin

EOG Master

LOL merlin. and as a mccain supporter, can you admit that obama did decently as well?
Honestly no, I thought he looked very uncomfortable at times, I'll grant you he is a fine speaker. I was very pleasantly surprised with Mccains performance.

I'm just amused at the media and their panels of "independents" they have after the debate. No chance they're really independent, hell, I consider myself to be an independent.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Tie.

Biden has more to lose by saying something stupid. Everyone knows Palin is a McCain tool so the expectations arent that high. VP debates are meaningless.

I wish they had odds on this. She has no clue whats going on. She should call in sick. Did you see her interview? Oh my god, She might be our next president

I would not be surprised to see them come up with some excuse by Thursday to try to get out of this debate she is going to really look stupid.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Biden/Palin is a "1 punch knockout"

Palin will be exposed for the unqualified V.P. candidate she is

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Addressing Dan Quayle: I knew John F Kennedy and you sir, are no John F Kennedy! Anyone remember that and who said it?

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Addressing Dan Quayle: I knew John F Kennedy and you sir, are no John F Kennedy! Anyone remember that and who said it?

Lloyd Benson (D)

As far as the VP debate, it should be a push. Neither VP choice is very good. I like Palin as far as her being an outsider, but she is no more/less ready to lead than Obama.

Biden is an idiot, I still don't know why he was selected.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Benson should have been running for President!

Hearin Palin should be quite interesting......wonder if she'll have a hump on her back like W did?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Neither will win this meaningless charade. Someone will lose, that's it. Who cares, they are never really debates, and there is enough hot air to fill a squadron of blimps. Please excuse me from witnessing this.

Best Wishes...OF 2938u4ji23

cheapseats

EOG Master

Some one, am I correct that Sarah declinded an interview last night after the debate, Biden and then a comment from the reporter.

BTW, and that is why Rudy hit on the scene.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Only a dumb fuck could suggest CNN is as bias as FNC.
Add me to the dumbfuck list, cnn is almost as bad as msnbc(and thats really biased), wheras fox is generally fair and balanced.

What is the over and under on biden sticking his foot in his mouth?

Yeah, this debate is going to be painful to watch. Both candidates are long-winded. The only difference is that Biden has little to say and Palin has nothing to say. It's going to be a debate of empty words.

Question: How would you respond to Iran's nuclear proliferation?

Balin: "It must be stopped blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Palin: "Where is Iran blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Only a dumb fuck could suggest CNN is as bias as FNC.

Only a liberal(& likely one getting Gov. assistance. Most liberals do.) could suggest that they aren't. Stop letting the talking heads form your opinion. (Removing head from own ass may be required.)

Finally......RMPL 2348ji23e

The VP debate will be a joke. Palin will stick to her talking points and Biden will be long winded. Biden will win on substance but Hannity will get on Fox and PROCLAIM Palin the winner.

Polls depend on the audience that gets asked the question. Palin could just smile and wave and 87% of those polled by Fox will declare her the winner.

The debate last night was a draw if anything. Neither candidate gave a straight answer or just spent time making stuff up about each other.

Coming to a stage near you: Dumb and Dumber III starring Joe Biden and Sarah Palin

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

Q Palin, do you believe in Creationism?
A yes

ok you are officially disqualified for being retarded.

Apple

Banned

I'm expecting an embarassing moment for Palin during the debate.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I'm expecting an embarassing moment for Palin during the debate.
Does anyone believe that sometime in the upcoming debate Sara Palin will resort to her 5th Amendment right in the Constitution?:party:party:party

Who do you honestly think did better last night?

you must be kidding.. The Democrats CAN't lose this election. The Repubs made it a shoe in when they selected Palin as VP Nom. DID YOU HAPPEN TO CATCH THE Katie Couric interview??? OMG.. I was like "Say Uncle!! Please Stop Asking Her Questions"... It was painful to watch, its like she has absolutely no clue on anything....

The Debate Thursday is going to be a bloodbath.... It serves the Republicans right for selecting an attractive face and body who happens to be "feisty" (how many times have you heard that word used to describe her?) over a candidate who actually BELONGS in that position.

I was shocked by that interview.. Merlin, you and the rest of the flock are backing a losing effort blindly, but that is hardly any suprise.

OK Now come back with the "You're a clown" jargon or the "Liberal Pussy" nonsense.. It doesnt take a Democrat to realize you have SHIT for a VP Candidate

The VP debate will be a joke. Palin will stick to her talking points and Biden will be long winded. Biden will win on substance but Hannity will get on Fox and PROCLAIM Palin the winner.

Polls depend on the audience that gets asked the question. Palin could just smile and wave and 87% of those polled by Fox will declare her the winner.

The debate last night was a draw if anything. Neither candidate gave a straight answer or just spent time making stuff up about each other.

I agree. No true substance at all.

Honestly no, I thought he looked very uncomfortable at times, I'll grant you he is a fine speaker. I was very pleasantly surprised with Mccains performance.

I'm just amused at the media and their panels of "independents" they have after the debate. No chance they're really independent, hell, I consider myself to be an independent.

:LMAO

reanimator

EOG Addicted

Biden has a propensity to stick his foot in his mouth. He'll appear more knowledgeable than Palin, but he'll make a fool of himself and that'll determine who wins in the eyes of the media, who so desperately want to proclaim a clear victory for Biden.

mr merlin

EOG Master

you must be kidding.. The Democrats CAN't lose this election. The Repubs made it a shoe in when they selected Palin as VP Nom. DID YOU HAPPEN TO CATCH THE Katie Couric interview??? OMG.. I was like "Say Uncle!! Please Stop Asking Her Questions"... It was painful to watch, its like she has absolutely no clue on anything....

The Debate Thursday is going to be a bloodbath.... It serves the Republicans right for selecting an attractive face and body who happens to be "feisty" (how many times have you heard that word used to describe her?) over a candidate who actually BELONGS in that position.

I was shocked by that interview.. Merlin, you and the rest of the flock are backing a losing effort blindly, but that is hardly any suprise.

OK Now come back with the "You're a clown" jargon or the "Liberal Pussy" nonsense.. It doesnt take a Democrat to realize you have SHIT for a VP Candidate
I didn't see any of the couric interview. I did see Obama call Mccain "jim" during the debate. Jim! How in gods name can a presidential candidate call his opponent by the wrong name?

Tell me, how? It's obvious that obama is a ignorant man who's mind has been somewhat damaged by either drugs or hooch.
I was embarassed as an american, to have this truly stupid man(who doesn't even know mccain's name) rambling on during this debate.