Hogan ..Geo/Alabama

Tide +7 -110 5* @ betfirstclass :cheers

Got a chance to win this straight-up. Too many points with a Geo. team that has just returned from a cross county trip where they really focused on a big road win. Tide had an easy time with the Hogs last week. Saban almost got the Dogs last year and just might this year. I like the Bama QB also...Geo QB ????...just not sold on this guy. Old fashion SEC contest decided by 3 or 4 points either way. Geo OLine is hurting.

GL EOG 91023i2ndw;l

Re: Hogan ..Geo/Alabama

Damn-it Hulkster!!!! No way brother, the Bulldogs have chicken dinner here brother! Dawgs have too much for the Tide to handle. Sorry, I respect your SEC knowledge...but not this time! Ga by 2 TDs:pop:

Damn-it Hulkster!!!! No way brother, the Bulldogs have chicken dinner here brother! Dawgs have too much for the Tide to handle. Sorry, I respect your SEC knowledge...but not this time! Ga by 2 TDs:pop:

Been wrong before...just got that feeling that Bama is better than people think and coaching match-up is all equal. Like I said... 3 or 4 point game either way. Both are very good SEC Football Teams. :cheers

GL Crazy 91023i2ndw;l

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck Hogan...Bama is the only side I could even think about playing in this one.

Been wrong before...just got that feeling that Bama is better than people think and coaching match-up is all equal. Like I said... 3 or 4 point game either way. Both are very good SEC Football Teams. :cheers

GL Crazy 91023i2ndw;l
GL to you as well, I have'nt placed any wagers yet for this week, so I'll probably tail mo and just enjoy the game....so if you're on it...ROLL TIDE!:+excited-

LaxDevil

EOG Addicted

I like Bama here too. I think Stafford was bailed out by hiw WR's a few times last week as he forced a few passes. Plus I think Bama can control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, at least enough to keep this close.

LSUpete

EOG Senior Member

Good luck on that bet.

I will probably be on the other side in this one. I am not dazzled by bama's wins, because they haven't played anyone worth a shit. I also refuse to bet on Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson. Georgia has played much tougher competition and beaten them on the road. They also have a better RB and QB. One final factor is that this game is in Athens.....where Saban has historically sucked.

Im with you Hogan that was one I have been really looking at. I am going with bama's focus against Georgia's athletes.
12io4j2w90

sorry for whoever is with the tide on this one its blackout sat. and the dawgs will this one by +10

So whats so special about this blackout saturday? 2938u4ji23 I dont get it, UGA is supposed to play great because everyone will have on black shirts??? Wouldnt this be a case for like the raiders then, everyone wearing black in the stadium sure doesnt help them. ::LMAO::

Reports are that Richt has closed practice the last few days. Looks like he's got something special planned.

Reports are that Richt has closed practice the last few days. Looks like he's got something special planned.

I wonder what he's up to? :+clueless Do you have a link or anything to so I could read the story.

Hang on D'R... I'll post it in a sec...

I wonder what he's up to? :+clueless Do you have a link or anything to so I could read the story.

Ok found it. Here it is, from espn. They were afraid someone was watching?

ATHENS, Ga. -- Georgia's Mark Richt has closed practice to the media for the first time in his seven years as a head coach as the No. 22 Bulldogs prepare for Saturday's game at No. 16 Alabama.
Claude Felton, Georgia's senior associate athletics director for external affairs, said Richt closed the practices because the coach "wanted to have a week of practice with no distractions and for his players to be able to focus on the field and their practice responsibilities."
But a Georgia official with knowledge of Richt's decision said the Bulldog coaching staff made the decision to close practices because they feared others might have been watching practice without their knowledge.
Georgia's practices are usually open to reporters and photographers for the first 30 minutes.
"It's the Belichick rule," the Georgia official said. "We've been skunked in the past. We know it because of the way some teams have reacted to our [offensive] plays in a few games. We're trying to make sure it doesn't happen again."
Richt's decision comes a week after New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was accused of spying tactics during his team's 38-14 win over the New York Jets on Sept. 9. During the game, the Patriots had a video camera aimed at Jets coaches, which was confiscated from a New England employee during the first quarter.
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell fined Belichick $500,000 and the team $250,000 for violating a league rule which prohibits teams from using videocams on the sidelines. New England also will have to forfeit a first-round draft choice in 2008 if it makes the playoffs this season, or second- and third-round selections if it misses the playoffs.
Alabama coach Nick Saban, in his first season coaching the Crimson Tide, worked four seasons as Belichick's defensive coordinator with the Cleveland Browns from 1991-94.
Ironically, Saban's team was accused of stealing the Patriots' signals last season when he was coach of the Miami Dolphins, but the NFL found no evidence of wrongdoing.
"We were never accused of that, that I'm aware of, and we never did it," Saban said Monday, during his weekly news conference in Tuscaloosa, Ala. "We didn't have a video camera or tapes. We never got anybody's signals. We had someone watching their signals, but we were never smart enough [to do it]."

Looks like coaching "chess moves" to me.

Richt telling Saban: "I know you cheat".

"Alabama Strength and Conditioning Coach Scott Cochran is not fooled, however, and has offered his team a different explanation for the "blackout" option: "They are going to a M*****F****** funeral.""

Which might be a bad thing, he might be adding fuel to the fire.

will be used as motivation but Georgia has enough as is.. they are #3 and Alabama is #10 and you can't lose this game. But that video shouldn't help Alabama's cause.

will be used as motivation but Georgia has enough as is.. they are #3 and Alabama is #10 and you can't lose this game. But that video shouldn't help Alabama's cause.

No thats what I meant, I meant by him saying that it was going to fire up Georgia even more, not Alabama.

Let me tell you something...this blackout thing ain't going to matter to either team...the game is played on the field and not in the stands. Thanks all for your support on this game...I just think Bama and Saban can hang with the Dogs. And the Tide QB is a senior who has been thru the SEC wars...a major factor on the road in the SEC. Like I said close game... 3 or 4 points by the winner. I'll take the 7 and hope the Tide Rolls In :3drugby:

Last edited:

Let me tell you something...this blackout thing ain't going to matter to either team...the game is played on the field and not in the stands. Thanks all for your support on this game...I just think Bama and Saban can hang with the Dogs. And the Tide QB is a senior who has been thru the SEC wars...a major factor on the road in the SEC. Like I said close game... 3 or 4 points by the winner. I'll take the 7 and hope the Tide Rolls In :3drugby:

Cash it Hogan:houra

John Parker Wilson...Senior QB for Tide from Hoover, Alabama...remember that name...he will lead the Tide through the Black Out in Athens on Saturday Night.

ROLL TIDE :cheers

You better Lock and Load with Hogan and NY Reb on the same side of an SEC Contest....Southern Football at it's best...Take the Tide :cheers

GL EOG 91023i2ndw;l

smoke1399

EOG Senior Member

that article is not from this season........number 22 and 16? and at alabama? dont think so

GL Crazy 91023i2ndw;l
bama

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

seer got uga -6.5 what a great deal luv it !

Not me. Must be another guy. Money moving Alabama down. It was +7

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=580 border=0><TBODY><TR class=textgamelines><TD colSpan=5>07:50 PM This game will be televised on ESPN. </TD></TR><!-- GAME LINE --><TR><TD class=gamelinesborder align=middle width=70>145 </TD><TD class=gamelinesborder align=left width=300>Alabama </TD><TD class=gamelinesborder vAlign=center align=right width=120>+6? -110 </TD><TD class=gamelinesborder align=right width=150>- </TD><TD class=gamelinesborder align=right width=100>- </TD></TR><!-- GAME LINE --><TR><TD class=gamelinesborder align=middle width=70>146 </TD><TD class=gamelinesborder align=left width=300>Georgia </TD><TD class=gamelinesborder vAlign=center align=right width=120>-6? -110 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

Of the CFB DOC contest pickers who took a game Thursday, 7 are for Alabama with one best bet while 2 are on Georgia, 0 are BB. I had a parlay on both UDs and put a lousy $20 on it. Up 2-0 for the week, so far. Always a good feeling to have a couple of winners even if you put little money on it.

Bama's offensive and defensive lines can play with The Dogs all night long. Geo. has the better athletic talent, but the question is do they have the better "team". :-signs8-

Won't be long and we are going to see my men 91023i2ndw;l

I am on Alabama big. Not the spread, I took the moneyline. Unfortunantely it took me some thought throughout the week so I didn;t get the best number but I took Alabama at +225 at thegreek,bookmaker and 5dimes today. I really think UGA's offensive line is going to struggle with Alabama and Stafford will make some screw ups as well.

hogan hope you are wrong im staying with ga on this one gl anyway somebody will some money!:houra

I am on Alabama big. Not the spread, I took the moneyline. Unfortunantely it took me some thought throughout the week so I didn;t get the best number but I took Alabama at +225 at thegreek,bookmaker and 5dimes today. I really think UGA's offensive line is going to struggle with Alabama and Stafford will make some screw ups as well.

I'm not sold on Stafford at all ....so he will pass for 300 yards Sat . GL Brother 91023i2ndw;l