WVU

EOG Master
Re: West Virginia vs Colorado: In-game

I am on them both. I feel real good about this game

:+excited-

WVU

EOG Master

I often wonder if I cause bets to be placed on the other side just out of spite. For some reason posters love to see my Mountaineers lose.

2938u4ji23

WVU

EOG Master

fuck that Mo. We will need these Colorado points. WV still covers my man

Just getting into the house. Me and the Fam took a nice drive a couple hours south to Columbus for a nice day to see how Buckeye nation is doing after being humiliated. I think most people in here know that I'm on the home doggies and I'm happy to turn on the TV and see a long TD pass.:houra

WVU...:nono

Buffs +3

Just getting into the house. Me and the Fam took a nice drive a couple hours south to Columbus for a nice day to see how Buckeye nation is doing after being humiliated. I think most people in here know that I'm on the home doggies and I'm happy to turn on the TV and see a long TD pass.:houra

I am glad to see I am not alone here. I have Col as well.

mofome

Banned

Just getting into the house. Me and the Fam took a nice drive a couple hours south to Columbus for a nice day to see how Buckeye nation is doing after being humiliated. I think most people in here know that I'm on the home doggies and I'm happy to turn on the TV and see a long TD pass.

good to have you on for the game thread my man!!

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

good to have you on for the game thread my man!!

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

Thanks for having me. My girlfriend went shopping in Columbus today, I need my bets to win to keep up with her shopping.:doh1

WVU

EOG Master

Heat Ohio has made a mofome type comeback on these forums. I knew he had it in him.

mofome

Banned

WVU, you have the worst pass rush ive ever seen. the col oline is a bunch of 18-19 year olds. ive never seen a team worse than wvu...this is awful. i drank the wvu kool-aid after that OU bowl game.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

geez.....how come my "home" teams dont get pumped like this?

maybe they'll do a 180 like they did last week with kansas/sfla

High Times

EOG Master

What happened to the inbreed team from the hills of West Virginia? They really suck.

WVU, you have the worst pass rush ive ever seen. the col oline is a bunch of 18-19 year olds. ive never seen a team worse than wvu...this is awful. i drank the wvu kool-aid after that OU bowl game.

its not a terrible pass rush...they are only sending 3 every down w/ that 3-3-5 they run...cody is just finding the holes

mofome

Banned

its not a terrible pass rush...they are only sending 3 every down w/ that 3-3-5 they run...cody is just finding the holes

i dont care if you rush 1, 2, 8, or 11....if the qb can just sit there for 10 seconds on 3rd and 8, you will get killed. the pass rush is terrible if there is no pass rush.