If you were only allowed to watch one. Would you take the NFL or NCAA football?

If you were only allowed to watch one. Would you take the NFL or NCAA football?

• NFL

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • NCAA Football

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
Re: If you were only allowed to watch one. Would you take the NFL or NCAA football?

For some reason I need my NFL. I may plan things on Saturday but on Sunday and Monday I don't move.

durito

EOG Senior Member
Re: If you were only allowed to watch one. Would you take the NFL or NCAA football?

ncaa

i'm not sure i could handle missing the broncos every week, but other than them i prefer to watch a college game

UGAVII

Banned

NCAA not even close:cheers

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

NFL. fantasy football!

NCAA easy.

A multitude of games on all hours of the day. A talent level that makes for interesting mistakes. Players trying harder. Longer games. Rational rules regarding pass interference and overtime. Fewer commercials.

NFL is basically content to fill airtime between beer commercials.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

NFL easily

Journeyman

EOG Master

Puleeeease!

The National Football League.

munson15

I want winners...

For some reason I need my NFL. I may plan things on Saturday but on Sunday and Monday I don't move.
Couldn't have said it better myself.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

You know, the college OT is the most mindless exercise I've ever witnessed short of hockey's shootout. Too many blowouts, not enough competitive games between ranked schools, no true champion decided on the field, cupcake schedules devised by power hungry coaches...........No question, NFL for me.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

NFL

Phrase below should represent the National Football League as well......

"Only A Few Good Men"

Black Bart

EOG Addicted

NCAA. I have essentially stopped watching the NFL, but I do not move from 12:00P to 12:00A on Saturdays. (This started when I worked as a consultant and had to take Sunday afternoon flights every week. I never got to watch the NFL.)

Unless you have the Ticket, you get some crappy local NFL game every week. EVERY GOOD NCAA game in on TV--there might be only 1-2 ESPN GamePlan purchases per month in my household.

You know, the college OT is the most mindless exercise I've ever witnessed short of hockey's shootout. Too many blowouts, not enough competitive games between ranked schools, no true champion decided on the field, cupcake schedules devised by power hungry coaches...........No question, NFL for me.
OT rule and BCS are brutal.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

NCAA by a large margin. i love that every week counts. NFL is were 20 8-8 teams go to meet.

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

NCAA by far I can't stand the NFL National Flag Football League.

waco

EOG Dedicated

NCAA and not even close. I like the men who play the game for pride.

NFL. I couldn't miss the Browns for anything. I like college but like another poster said earlier, I go out and miss college games but never move on that Sunday.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

NCAA and its not close.

:cheers:cheers:cheers

i'd much rather watch CFB than NFL - more emotion and excitement and tradition as far as things done at CFB games not done in the NFL