Republicans are embarrassing

mofome

Banned
Obama called palin a pig. give me a fucking break, what a bunch of fucking clowns. attention needing, non-issue talking, elitist clowns. Or so are those who represent the party, i should say.

:hangt:hangt:hangt

Re: Republicans are embarrassing

There is a cure, people.

<<< Former Republican, Clean and Sober for nearly 2 years now.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

That's the way the game is played. Obama better wake the f up and hit back or he will be sitting at home come Jan 20.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Why do we even discuss politics here? Nobody is changing anyone's mind.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Politics :hangt
Always going back and forth while telling us what we want to hear.
I'm voting republican because Dems aren't as friendly towards coal. About my only reason. 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

Why do we even discuss politics here? Nobody is changing anyone's mind.

open forum to read others thoughts and share. why do we talk about pujols hitting home runs, we're not going to change those either. why do we talk about wins/losses that we cant change? why do we talk about our favorite teams? why do we talk about our favorite teams? its fun to share and get POV from people who agree and disagree. its nice to interact openly/honestly with people from all over about all kinds of things.

mofome

Banned

Politics :hangt
Always going back and forth while telling us what we want to hear.
I'm voting republican because Dems aren't as friendly towards coal. About my only reason. 2348ji23e

post review

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

That's the way the game is played. Obama better wake the f up and hit back or he will be sitting at home come Jan 20.
I have been saying this for 20 years. I try to support a bunch of spineless idiots. I could grab three guys from the net ands smash these rotten neocons but the guys actually running say they will take the high road yet lose again.:+clueless

the glue

EOG Veteran

These 2 partys have no real disagreements on foreing policy,monetary policy,privacy issuse,or the welfare state.They both are willing to abuse the rule of law and ignore the constitutional restraint on executive powers.Neither major party champions free market and private-property ownership...There is not a dime worth of difference in either party...All that being said i will vote Obama this year...12io4j2w90

Obama called palin a pig. give me a fucking break, what a bunch of fucking clowns. attention needing, non-issue talking, elitist clowns. Or so are those who represent the party, i should say.

You might want to wake up and realize that the game is played that way.
Just like your democrats at the daily kos put out on the first day
after Palin was chosen VP candidate, that she wasn't the mother of
Trig. They printed a story saying Bristol was Trigs mother and Palin was
covering that up.
I guess you got off on that story Mo?
Now, GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

These 2 partys have no real disagreements on foreing policy,monetary policy,privacy issuse,or the welfare state.They both are willing to abuse the rule of law and ignore the constitutional restraint on executive powers.Neither major party champions free market and private-property ownership...There is not a dime worth of difference in either party...All that being said i will vote Obama this year...12io4j2w90
glue i see guys say this all the time but i disagree. Its more like two buckets of shit but one smells a little better.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

open forum to read others thoughts and share. why do we talk about pujols hitting home runs, we're not going to change those either. why do we talk about wins/losses that we cant change? why do we talk about our favorite teams? why do we talk about our favorite teams? its fun to share and get POV from people who agree and disagree. its nice to interact openly/honestly with people from all over about all kinds of things.

Come on mo, You don't believe this do you? We discuss sports to hear opinions. People here are constantly bashing rebubs to instigate arguments. There is a difference.

mofome

Banned

covering that up.

that didnt come from the Obama camp. I got off on it? Palin is the worst choice for VP in the world, but her daughter liking to be fucked doesnt bother me.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

covering that up.
Does the Daily kos work for Obama team? By the way who started all this crap to begin with? I was wondering since Rove is now officially working for McCain, does he still think McCains little black child is illegitimate like in 2000 primary's or does he have another opinion now? How about when he said McCain is very unstable because of his pow experience? Does he now think McCain's brain is function properly or does he still think McCain is unstable like he said in 2000? :smokesmal

mofome

Banned

Come on mo, You don't believe this do you? We discuss sports to hear opinions. People here are constantly bashing rebubs to instigate arguments. There is a difference.

people bash the dems. Im not trying to change anyones mind about anything, as with anything else i post, i see something and i immediately post my thoughts. right or wrong, i dont control the impulse to post all that well.

:D

that didnt come from the Obama camp. I got off on it? Palin is the worst choice for VP in the world, but her daughter liking to be fucked doesnt bother me.
It might as well have come from the obama camp. The daily kos and
move on dot org are both running the democrat party. Much more so
than fox is running McCain's election(Thats what the left says)

The Republican admimistration has been a disaster for 8 years under George Bush.

As attractive as their candidate is, the Dems should be running away with this. But they find themselves tied or losing in the 2008 election polls.

Obama's campaign has botched the mythical status that Obama once enjoyed. Sarah Palin points up the major blunder. Obama didn't take Hillary Clinton because he doesn't like her or her husband. He thought he could win without her. If he had picked her, game, set, match, it would be over.

Too much pride on his part; he thought he didn't need her. If he had, we would have never heard of Sarah Palin. Fretting about this Palin woman has the Dems and Obama so off-message, they are totally discombobulated, and they are paying for it. They need to get back to John McCain, or what once seemed a lock is going to become the biggest Clinton 2012 party since Bill and Monica in the Oval Office.

mofome

Banned

haha might as well have? thats an interesting perspective.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Dumbest thing i ever heard.
Fox News recently got caught receiving talking points from the Whitehouse which has been going on for years, which by the way is illegal. Move on about six months ago wrote and article calling General Petrayus, General Betrayus? The the Republicans got mad and they actually called session and got democrats to join them like spineless fools to denounce the ad. Even tho General Fallon called Petrayus a kiss ass. Why would the democrats denounce something from someone that is allegedly working for them. Like Barrick say's you can put lipstick on that crock of crap you just typed up but its still a crock of crap.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Fox News recently got caught receiving talking points from the Whitehouse which has been going on for years, which by the way is illegal. Move on about six months ago wrote and article calling General Petrayus, General Betrayus? The the Republicans got mad and they actually called session and got democrats to join them like spineless fools to denounce the ad. Even tho General Fallon called Petrayus a kiss ass. Why would the democrats denounce something from someone that is allegedly working for them. Like Barrick say's you can put lipstick on that crock of crap you just typed up but its still a crock of crap.[/QUOT

General Petraeus has single-handedly turned around the war in Iraq.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Fox News recently got caught receiving talking points from the Whitehouse which has been going on for years, which by the way is illegal. Move on about six months ago wrote and article calling General Petrayus, General Betrayus? The the Republicans got mad and they actually called session and got democrats to join them like spineless fools to denounce the ad. Even tho General Fallon called Petrayus a kiss ass. Why would the democrats denounce something from someone that is allegedly working for them. Like Barrick say's you can put lipstick on that crock of crap you just typed up but its still a crock of crap.[/QUOT

General Petraeus has single-handedly turned around the war in Iraq.

Are you aware our tax dollars are now paying the same guys who were killing us not to shot at us? Sounds like bribes to me that turned it around as well as a few other things. On another note we shouldn't be there in the first place. No American should have been. Waste of money, lives, and time, to profit a select few.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Now a political guru.....I have now seen it all !!!!!!

Upon reading the thread, you do wonder why everyone has a right to vote.

But I guess they do.

O'Bama has gotten a free pass for the past 6 months. As Jeff Jones said, considering the last 8 years, he should be up 20 points AT LEAST

The same media that has coddled O'Bama since Iowa are now MAD AS HELL that Palin is getting coddled and defended by the general public

sm.time.gmblr

EOG Enthusiast

I want to end all of these worthless conversation and give everyone a reason to vote republican. After you view this you will be ready to vote republican.
Just give me a few minutes to twist an interns arm.:devil:

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

What did he do? Kick out Cheney and Hallibuton? When do we investigate Enron and the White House? Wars are a necessary evil for modern man. Until we learn to love more than we need to make money off misery this will remain the same.

Are you seriously asking me what he's done in Iraq? Did you read yesterday we're diverting 8,000 military members to Afghanistan from Iraq?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

O'Bama has gotten a free pass for the past 6 months. As Jeff Jones said, considering the last 8 years, he should be up 20 points AT LEAST

The same media that has coddled O'Bama since Iowa are now MAD AS HELL that Palin is getting coddled and defended by the general public

Ego do you think it has something to do with him being black? If you don't maybe you should look a little closer. I know friends of mine that are democrats and are on the fence because of this issue. Flat out ignorant. Im sure Jeff knows deep down this is why but he will hide behind Obama's inexperience.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I know friends of mine that are democrats and are on the fence because of this issue. Flat out ignorant.

Greetings Mr. Thor:

You can sleep better at night, knowing that race is not an issue, when the Munchkin Man goes about the task of deciding who is going to get the Munchkin Man's vote for President.

For example, the Munchkin Man would vote for Clarence Thomas against any Democrat, regardless of race.

The Munchkin Man goes by ideology instead of race.

The Munchkin Man likes Clarence Thomas's ideology.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man