What Does Youre Significant Other Think Of Youre Posting

ballwonder

EOG Master
Do they know and agree with it. Or do they give you hell when on the forums to long? Do you only go on during certain times.

Re: What Does Youre Significant Other Think Of Youre Posting

She thinks it's a complete time-waste; oh, and that I'm nuts. . .

pvcpipe

EOG Master

" 'Pvcpipe'....what the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

She doesn't read anonymouis Internet message boards, so she has no idea how really great I am at gambling.

She is fine with it. The rule in our house is it can't take away from family time whatever the activity or our time. Other than that we are free to fiddle with our interests.

Mrs. DA MAN might have to post some contest threads for me next week if I can't access a computer on the road. I am going to try to show her when she gets home tomorrow but you all may need to help give her some direction.

She has no problem with it and knows I can't pick winners and gotta get em from somewhere!:+wink-2+

We are both posting so I would have to say we are ok with it.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

anytime i laugh out loud she says who was it. She is pretty familiar with the main characters and has met the two biggest clowns (shrink and May'n) this place has to offer.

and she liked them.....still befuddles me :+clueless

anytime i laugh out loud she says who was it. She is pretty familiar with the main characters and has met the two biggest clowns (shrink and May'n) this place has to offer.

My kids do that same thing when I laugh out loud also. It seems too be every night. ::LMAO::

cheapseats

EOG Master

Thinks I spend to much time on the puter, so I say, what the hell is the difference between the puter and the TV. That ends the conversation, asap.

that about sums me up too...

she knows the cast...she says I am a dork when I get mad...she says do your buddies know your pouting....:LMAO

Thinks I spend to much time on the puter, so I say, what the hell is the difference between the puter and the TV. That ends the conversation, asap.

Yeah same here. The thing is, if I put the computer in the living room instead of my office, I think she'd be more OK with it.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

The wife thinks that I am a degenerate loser for posting on any forum.

J

joeybagadonuts

My gf thinks I am insane and a total degenerate for "talking" to people over the internet.

She was VERY concerned when I told her I was going to a SF Giants game with a fellow poster (Dsethi) and thought I was getting set up to get robbed or killed.... and I am the crazy one?

:hangt

sl55

EOG Veteran

No problem here,she would rather have me reading this crap than waiting for the phone call of which ginmill she had to come pick me up.She met the Devil and his wife a couple of weeks ago and loved them so she thinks all the posters are like them,little does she know.::LMAO::

My gf thinks I am insane and a total degenerate for "talking" to people over the internet.

She was VERY concerned when I told her I was going to a SF Giants game with a fellow poster (Dsethi) and thought I was getting set up to get robbed or killed.... and I am the crazy one?

:hangt

Just tell her we are all not nuts. I have met several posters and they seem normal, or as normal as I am anyway. :+textinb3