Are you happy Brady is out for the yr?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Are you happy Brady is out for the yr?

No
(Now you're going to be curious why but you said a simple yes or no :p )

WVU

EOG Master

Yes,

now he will have even more time to post here. :+excited-

Apple

Banned

I'm not.. But my dad has a huge wager on Pats under 12 wins..

Jon Perfect

EOG Member

Anyone who says yes is not a true football fan. You can't celebrate an injury to one of the best players in the game. The NFL will be worse this year because of this injury. Pats still win the division with ease though.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

yes. fuk bellicheck
lets see what you can do w/o a top qb

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

not in the habit of cheering about injuries. you start that shit karma will bite your ass.

Journeyman

EOG Master

FTR I am not happy Brady is out for the yr...even though the question is 'pathetic' according to some.:mad:

:devil:

waco

EOG Dedicated

If this is true, then hit a prop already. I had other vs Brady for most td's thrown. I had to lay -140 but I had all other qb's. This was at the Plaza in Vegas. Bottom of page stipulates " player must be on active roster for opening week or no action. All bets are action regardless of players injury.

Jon Perfect

EOG Member

Overrated? Top 10 QB of all time, and second greatest QB of this era. Only better QB is Peyton Manning, and he's the best I've ever seen.

wideopen21

EOG Addicted

no.

only a shitball would celebrate an injury.

Since 2001 the Patriots have been celebrating the injury of Drew Bledsoe. Lets all get our heads out of our ass and realize that this is a sport. Brady hurt himself, but he is not going to die and he is not going to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

JH85

EOG Addicted

Not happy at all. Not a Pats fan but like to see the great ones play. We just witnessed the greatest regular season a quarterback has ever had from him. Would like to have seen how he followed it up.

approveme

EOG Addicted

Overrated? Top 10 QB of all time, and second greatest QB of this era. Only better QB is Peyton Manning, and he's the best I've ever seen.

your right about manning, but brady isnt close ...

get em next time ::LMAO::

LLXC

EOG Veteran

Yes...but I have Moss in one of my fantasy leagues.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Lets see, that would be no. And overrated, go sit in the corner for a timeout you f-tard.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

very happy. screw brady, bellicheck, and the Pats. jets/favre winning the division!!! :+excited-

for those saying it is wrong to wish an injury on someone. Come on. As someone else posted, he isn't going to die. he is out for the year possibly. He'll play again. Geez.. Now ask if I hope he gets hit by a truck. Of course I don't. Bellicheck maybe.

Oh, and obviously, my answer is "NO". Not only am I disappointed, but I don't think my BF will recover until Brady is back on the field. It would figure this happens my first full season having access to season tickets.

As for celebrating Bledsoe's injury....well, it's not as bad as all that. You have to admit, Brady taking over is the best thing that had happened to the Pats in a good, long time...but that's not to say that we're GLAD Drew was injured, just that Brady got a chance to shine.

It's similar to a discussion I had with my BF after a few bowls. Is it wrong to be glad the Foo Fighters formed because it came after Kurt's death? I mean, in a way, being a Foo Fighters fan is a celebration of a very talented man taking his own life, but had that not happened, we wouldn't be privy to the genius that is Everlong. Deep, I know. :cocktail

very happy. screw brady, bellicheck, and the Pats. jets/favre winning the division!!! :+excited-

for those saying it is wrong to wish an injury on someone. Come on. As someone else posted, he isn't going to die. he is out for the year possibly. He'll play again. Geez.. Now ask if I hope he gets hit by a truck. Of course I don't. Bellicheck maybe.

Jets fan? Figures. I wouldn't expect anything more from you. :rolleyes:

Panic

EOG Dedicated

No. I wanted the Steelers to slap that team around at full strength.