I hope SD absolutely CRUSHES Carolina

Re: I hope SD absolutely CRUSHES Carolina

I do have a secondary reason. Carolina is my loser in the Pick the Loser contest. Even still, my Cowboys are playing the NATIONAL game and I don't get to see it.

He is also mad cause I got to watch my team even though we are not in FL anymore. ::LMAO::

I thought SD was known for defense.... Hey CHARGERS!!! Tackling is still LEGAL!!!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

SD is working hard, huffing and puffing, Carolina looks like the better team so far, maybe Car is a good 2nd half bet.?

SD's defense is certainly leaving something to be desired. I do believe that Carolina will cover.

Ya, well here in L.A. we're forced to watch the frinkin Cowboy game.

You should consider yourself fortunate and PRIVILEGED to be able to view such a fine NFL team...

Perhaps if LA could support it's OWN NFL team, you could watch them instead?

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

damn i hope SD does not let me down

i have 1 parlay left for this weekend and i sure hope SD winz

for my parlay to stay alive damn wtf -500 favorite can not do shit at home!

cheapseats

EOG Master

You should consider yourself fortunate and PRIVILEGED to be able to view such a fine NFL team...

Perhaps if LA could support it's OWN NFL team, you could watch them instead?

Ed Roski will have a team here soon...within 2-3 years...new stadium will be eco-friendly, built into a hillside...then I shall...

cheapseats

EOG Master

True, but that is one F^%$ed up franchise, so it does not count. Honestly, the Colisem was a pile of crap. The move to then, The Big A, was just a political move that went bad with Georgia.

Either way, there is a REASON no one has been willing to put an NFL team in the 2nd largest city and 2nd largest media market in America... Pray tell what is it?