Dallas vs Clev

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Dallas vs Clev

i hope barber breaks his leg while hes jumping around like a monkey (no pun intended) after a good run or a td..

Despite the fact that he probably won't last very long... how could you NOT love Marion Barber.... Not much speed but the guy looks to punish anyone that tries to tackle him...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Despite the fact that he probably won't last very long... how could you NOT love Marion Barber.... Not much speed but the guy looks to punish anyone that tries to tackle him...

run the ball and go back to the huddle, if u score, do a dance or something.. he acts like he's having a tourettes outbreak after he does anything special.. rather it be a 5 yard run or a 50 yard run.. hes a clown

Guy plays the game with passion and excitement. I can overlook his gyrations as long as he's getting the job done.

Cowboys 21, Browns 7, 0:21 2nd
05:36 PM | The Cowboys doing what they do, march down the field with ease and punch in another touchdown. The Browns need to get their defense together for the second half or the Cowboys will run away with it.

Cleveland has moved the ball at times, but they won't survive a shootout. I think the Browns are simply overmatched. | Mark Chalifoux