IDENTITY Saturday football

YTD needs to be updated Gyno! Just been too busy myself. From my accounts, we got crushed last week, been up and down this week..let's do it today! will post 1h winners shortly....

91023i2ndw;l

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: IDENTITY Saturday football

+29.5 units on the day with the sdsu and oreg. state pending.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

+46.5 units on the day...all plays in as of right now.

YTD: -111.00 units.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

when you post thirty seconds before kickoff it's pretty unhelpful.

adding

1h IDENTIFIER PLAY OF THE DAY

50 UNITS
tex 1h -14.5

20 units
1qtr tex gm over 13.5

pvcpipe

EOG Master

YTD: +162 units

with texas game bet
texas 1st half bet
2h TT under bet pending

9-1 (the only loss being a small play on 1st qtr over) since pvpipe asked for a bone for the afternoon. LOL thanks for the encouragement pipe! am i +363 units, sir?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>09-07-08 09:20 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1484920" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>IDENTITY</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: IDENTITY Saturday football
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>9-1 (the only loss being a small play on 1st qtr over) since pvpipe asked for a bone for the afternoon. LOL thanks for the encouragement pipe! am i +363 units, sir? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It's amazing how ID can add up her winning days and then can't seem to find the time to add up her losing days. Strange, isn't it.:+clueless