Michigan vs Mia Ohio

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: Michigan vs Mia Ohio

10-0

2348ji23e

I don't know how i find these teams that can't even get a snap right and then the vintage 3rd and one the reciever drops the ball. I know these are kids but college football is just so tuff to watch. Expect a face mask soon. Just painful to watch until the bowls get here.

mofome

Banned

I don't know how i find these teams that can't even get a snap right and then the vintage 3rd and one the reciever drops the ball. I know these are kids but college football is just so tuff to watch. Expect a face mask soon. Just painful to watch until the bowls get here.

simple drops. ive got gt and they dropped one of the easiest ints you'll ever see.

mofome

Banned

the refs just fucked over miami. they called an inc pass on what was a fumble and a first down. refs are fucking garbage

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

miami drops a fucking TD. fuck

Thankgod the MIch quarterbacks suck or we could be getting killed. Everyone is wide open but the QB miss the guys by 15 yards. We need a clip on this kickoff. i got a bad feeling here.

mofome

Banned

mia oh misses an EASY td. what the fuck man. the guy is wide open for a fucking td

mofome

Banned

15 missed tackles and mich gets a td.

mia giving the game away. that missed td was the game

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

15 missed tackles and mich gets a td.

mia giving the game away. that missed td was the game

Get your towel its time to sweat. I just hurt my hand trying to tackle that guy after the pathetic attempt by Miami. MIch Quarterback telegraphs these swing passes and nobody is around for Miami

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

we drop a fucking easy first down. mich was the worst play ever and people are going to win

:LMFAO :LMFAO :LMFAO

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

dropped again lovely. Now they know they are gonna run but watch how they have trouble stopping them