lets gooooooooo temple!!!!!!!

Re: lets gooooooooo temple!!!!!!!

best thing that happened to this team was joining a competitive conference like the mac for their program. golden has done a solid job. hope they can bring this home.

no way he broke the plain. that review asshole better not be from the oklahoma/oregon game a few years back. big break for temple backers.

we are getting some good breaks this game. uconn driving and leaving alot of points off the board.

thanks 5star....just following gametracker can get rather frustrating....

thanks for all the updates fellas and good luck to everyone today

great defensive stand after that int. lol missed another fg. temple needs to get something before the half. uconn is not going to keep making these mistakes.

we'll take the FG! 6-0 temple 4:46 left.....cash that 1st half bet boys

ktb

both teams trying really hard to blow this game..... it's as if temple decided to repay uconn for all the drops

not being able to see this game is very frustrating....

what on earth is going on

all i know is my minus 6 just aint goona happen for me

temple...what a horrible decision to go for it on 4th and 1 on ur own 34.
way to give the game away asshole

they had BETTER hold for a fg. i dont want to see overtime. qb sneak gets a 1st down. turning around handing off gives dline chance for penetration. fucking idiots!!!

uconn got some unlucky breaks in this game. missed another fg. wish the asshole would have made it and end this dam game. now i have to hope temple somehow gets a game winning fg. i dont want to see overtime!!!

These guys may be the best announcers i've heard in a while...that haven't annoyed me once the entire game. Fucking Amazing