Ball State vs Navy

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Ball State vs Navy

Navy team is always tough to stop though...they run that triple option about as well as anyone ever has..

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

nice, lets get them both!! gotta think ball st should be able to score 35 to at least split at worst

14-3!!!!

I think my play on Navy is hosed if this keeps up. Will we even see a punt in this game?

royboy

EOG Dedicated

ball st's skill players look about 10x faster than navy's db's... yikes

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

terrible pass by davis...lot of game left fellas, think ball st will get there points, just need navy to get a least another td, start worrying about ball st line after the first half, just hope we lead at ht

I think both of these teams could give the Washington Redskins a run for their money!

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

I think both of these teams could give the Washington Redskins a run for their money!

what a terrible gameplan they had last night...run on 1st and 2nd for 4 yards max and then throw for a 5 yard gain when they need 6, unbelievable display of offense by them

then they decide to run the football on their own 10 yard line with 8 minutes left down 9????

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

navy has had their opportunites, wouldn't be sitting bad if ball st could score a td this drive

mofome

Banned

davis is a fucking joke. thats the 2nd INT he threw with no pressure to a guy who wasnt covering anyone

:hangt

davis is a fucking joke. thats the 2nd INT he threw with no pressure to a guy who wasnt covering anyone

:hangt

The fix is in! Not only the interceptions but some easily dropped passes in this one.