refs cheating!!! lmfao

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: refs cheating!!! lmfao

Oh, you mean like when the SEC official called a fake pass interference in the Carrier Dome and Tennessee went on to win a NC that should never have counted?

that was funny.

no offense -- but I will break your fucking legs and feed them to you. :LMAO

no offense -- but if you were here I would rape you with a shovel.:pop:

Great preface,,... tough loss tonight.

mofome

Banned

eh, life will go on and i still have all the things that matter. i just don't deal with some things perfectly, part of being a human. i am, honest, and that wont change. if i feel like telling someone to fuck themselves, thats likely what i'll say. as 'head mod' maybe i shouldn't, but im not much for being fake and i dont talk with those that i dont think are grown enough to deal with it. this is a gambling board, as a mod i'll do anything i can for ya, but aside from that, im just a regular dude that loves football and doesn't really like being fucked with after a loss.

eh, life will go on and i still have all the things that matter. i just don't deal with some things perfectly, part of being a human. i am, honest, and that wont change. if i feel like telling someone to fuck themselves, thats likely what i'll say. as 'head mod' maybe i shouldn't, but im not much for being fake and i dont talk with those that i dont think are grown enough to deal with it. this is a gambling board, as a mod i'll do anything i can for ya, but aside from that, im just a regular dude that loves football and doesn't really like being fucked with after a loss.

sure, i get it. he was pushing your buttons. i just enjoyed the preface. i've seen it before.

UT stunk it up so bad tonight.

mofome

Banned

sure, i get it. he was pushing your buttons. i just enjoyed the preface. i've seen it before.

UT stunk it up so bad tonight.

don't get me wrong, i'd have no problem introducing kosar to the sent of his own ass, but as a moderator thats probably not what i should say.

don't get me wrong, i'd have no problem introducing kosar to the sent of his own ass, but as a moderator thats probably not what i should say.

:LMAO:LMAOit's "scent" .. still pretty funny, even with the typo.

:smokesmal

Replay showed it was very close. He might have caught it just passed the LOS but you can't call that. If it were UT you wouldn't have wanted that called and shouldn't have been called. If a penalty isn't clear cut it should never be called. Let the kids decide the game.

mofome

Banned

Replay showed it was very close. He might have caught it just passed the LOS but you can't call that. If it were UT you wouldn't have wanted that called and shouldn't have been called. If a penalty isn't clear cut it should never be called. Let the kids decide the game.

the center was well past the los and the ball was in front of it.

however, this also isn't a place for 5-4, 320 pounders to let off steam, you may be giving posters the wrong impression.

I can't help but think that people might find you a little silly with your 'stats.' 20x the 'posters' here have met me compared to you. Hell, I didn't even try to start a fight when I met them several times!

Yes, 5'4"-320 lbs. lol

Tough guy. :rolleyes:

mofome

Banned

I can't help but think that people might find you a little silly with your 'stats.' 20x the 'posters' here have met me compared to you. Hell, I didn't even try to start a fight when I met them several times!

Yes, 5'4"-320 lbs. lol

Tough guy. :rolleyes:

its took you that long to type that?

91023i2ndw;l

there is slow, and then there is kosar slow.

:houra:houra:houra

Yes, I apologize that my response was, uhhh, nine minutes after 'mofomes' prompt.

Very, very slow.

Just another Volunteer year, huh Joey?

Tough one.

mofome

Banned

Yes, I apologize that my response was, uhhh, nine minutes after 'mofomes' prompt.

Very, very slow.

Just another Volunteer year, huh Joey?

Tough one.

you must be tired, you're boring me now. nothing good to reply to. on to the nfl, have a good one man.

12io4j2w90