Colo -11

shoebox

EOG Veteran
Another game where you have a ton of returning starters for COLO, and a good coach in place, they had a strong showing in the Bowl last year losing a close one to Bama and we saw just how good Bama was yesterday. On the other side COLOST has a new coach, 3 new Wide Recievers, a decimated Defensive Line and a QB that is playing in the NFL this year. COLO should roll and be a much better team in Hawkins 3rd year.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Colo -11

hasnt this line been -12 at Pinny and others for some time? Where can we find -11 at an EOg book anyone got that? Ill have a quick look...like the pick and like -11 if we can find it...skybook at -12 -115 so that free 1/2 point is not what you want there. matchbook no.. pinny no

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

oddsmaker <TABLE><TBODY><TR class=row0><TD class=rotation_number>209 </TD><TD class="name divider">Colorado </TD><TD class=spread>-11.5</TD><TD class=spread_price>-110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

sl55

EOG Veteran

Another game where you have a ton of returning starters for COLO, and a good coach in place, they had a strong showing in the Bowl last year losing a close one to Bama and we saw just how good Bama was yesterday. On the other side COLOST has a new coach, 3 new Wide Recievers, a decimated Defensive Line and a QB that is playing in the NFL this year. COLO should roll and be a much better team in Hawkins 3rd year.
Always like your picks,but 6 on o and 6 on d hardly represents a ton.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

bet trojan reduced juice always nice
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=TrGameOddx><TD>.209</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>.COLORADO</TD><TD align=right>.-12-105</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

matchbook has a bit at - 11 1/2 -112 (plus you extra vig if you win it)

anyway shop around and lets hit it.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

matchbook now
<TABLE class=inBinTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mbCss-runner vAlign=bottom width=142>Colorado -11.0
</TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mbCss-odds-best id=bro-392369-w-1>-116</TD><TD class=mbCss-stake-best id=brs-392369-w-1> $1,197</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

shoebox

EOG Veteran

Always like your picks,but 6 on o and 6 on d hardly represents a ton.

Its 14 starters returning and the 3rd year for a new coach and recruiting classes, the guys they lose will be replaced by equal if not better talent, compared to a team in transition

shoebox

EOG Veteran

Not sure where this steam is comming from, it wasnt a BW play when I posted it, IK just liked it alot and hit 2 spots only, maybe someone alot smarter then me likes it as well, lol.

mofome

Banned

They outgained them by 15 yrds and lost by 6, not sure thats a nut kicking

hopefully you're kidding, what was it, 27-0? bama called off the dogs, hard to stay focused when your opposition is a joke. watch the game again. gl tonight.

12io4j2w90

I wouldn't make a habit of it going against one of the best cappers we've got (if not the very best)....12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I wouldn't make a habit of it going against one of the best cappers we've got (if not the very best)....12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

he posted pretty late in the day, the lines been up for 2 weeks...on this so its possible punters had already locked in earlier the other way and missed the better number but are not actually going against this great capper, he is actually going against them....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Im on the under and a bit on the best Col line I could find after seeing Shoes post which was a pretty bad not a great number/jice when I could get to it.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Im on the under and a bit on the best Col line I could find after seeing Shoes post which was a pretty bad not a great number/jice when I could get to it.

You are right on. Finally someone with some smarts. ShoeSHine bets into bad lines. He posted Ok st at -7 yesterday and the entire country was on them at 6 or later 6.5 ALL WEEK INCLUDING yesterday. To take 7 is betting into bad liness which ShoeSHine does all the time. One reason he is under 50% on his posting of games here. Anyone with a reasonable amount of gambling ability knows this.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

THE SHRINK

LOL. You mean like yesterday when the entire country was on Oklahoma st at 6/6.5 and he came and posted at 7?

Or is it his terrible losing record in preseason and college hoops tourney that impresses you?

Or is it that he posts way too many games in preseason?

Or is it all of the above Shrink??

Or maybe, just maybe you are impressed that he posts 10 minutes before game time and when you pick many games there is no way in hell you get line value, In other words you bet into bad lines (see Ok state above) which is like RULE #1 for any quality gambler. LMAO.

Please explain SHrink? No great capper bets Ok st at -7 yesterday or many other games at not optimum lines. What a joke. And I got the balls to say it because it is misleading gamblers. My opinion is his less than 50% win percentage is what impresses you. Now you are going to tell me you have seen him behind the scenes. ANd i am going to tell you BULLSH$T. You bet into bad lines and you lose. His analysis is off too. He is betting way too many games too. I have seen many pros in RIght Angle, ALan Boston, Trace Fields, Fezzik, Old School, Members and more. I have studied and watched. This guy is not a great capper and that is totally negligent statement. Terrible.

tom - sorry you have lost following some of shoe's plays. but he is the real deal, sir. do you have documented proof of his sub-50% record? didn't think so, sir.

shoebox

EOG Veteran

You are right on. Finally someone with some smarts. ShoeSHine bets into bad lines. He posted Ok st at -7 yesterday and the entire country was on them at 6 or later 6.5 ALL WEEK INCLUDING yesterday. To take 7 is betting into bad liness which ShoeSHine does all the time. One reason he is under 50% on his posting of games here. Anyone with a reasonable amount of gambling ability knows this.

Tom, are u a fucking moron or what??? What did OKST close yesterday??? What did COLO close today??? I know u hate me for some reason or u are just jealous, but its really clouding your thought process.

I will lay 7 any day of the week on a game that closes 8.5(like OKST did) and I will lay 11 anyday of the week on a game that closes 13.5 like COLO did today.

Argue results all you want, but if you dont realize that these 2 bets are winners long term, regardless of results is a complete fucking moron, good day sir.

BTW, I finished the NFLX 31-30, sure its a loser, but not under .500 my friend.

mofome

Banned

funny when people reference such a short little bit of plays when talking about how legit a capper is. shoebox is the real deal in football. i dont know about other stuff, i dont really know shoebox well, but ive heard many good things from many good sources.

:cheers

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Tom, are u a fucking moron or what??? What did OKST close yesterday??? What did COLO close today??? I know u hate me for some reason or u are just jealous, but its really clouding your thought process.

I will lay 7 any day of the week on a game that closes 8.5(like OKST did) and I will lay 11 anyday of the week on a game that closes 13.5 like COLO did today.

Argue results all you want, but if you dont realize that these 2 bets are winners long term, regardless of results is a complete fuckign moron, good day sir.

Col/col st game ticked 14 at several books as well......good luck shoe.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Argue results all you want, but if you dont realize that these 2 bets are winners long term, regardless of results is a complete fuckign moron, good day sir.

I got nothing against you and will not waste my time debating with you (despite you name calling ShoeShine). The line was 6/6.5 all week including yesterday. LOL. You do not get it. Further evidence of what I am talking about. I am just stating the obvious. Any quality gambler will tell you the same.

BTW include the NCAA hoops tourney and it must be way under 500.

shoebox

EOG Veteran

You do not get it sir, seriously, ask any of the guys who you respect if they can lay -7 on a game that closes 8.5 and -11 on a game that closes 13.5, take your time getting back to me as well because I already know the answer.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

All the niceties aside there is a good discussionto be had here. if a game is 6.5 all week but you wait because betting on game day is your style and you get 7 and the game closes 9, is the play at 7 a good bet?

Key number involved as well.