$$$The LinesMover 'RBI Contest' $$$ coming this week....If you're in you must be available to draft your team Sunday!

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: $$$The LinesMover 'RBI Contest' $$$ coming this week....If you're in you must be available to draft your team Sunday!

nm the god damn picture wont show up

Last edited:

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: $$$The LinesMover 'RBI Contest' $$$ coming this week....If you're in you must be available to draft your team Sunday!

Here's what I'm thinking

6 players each, u must take 1 player from each division, your allowed 3 outfielders, and 3 infielders.

now the tough part is how do we handle the draft order AFTER the 1st round?

thoughts?

ballwonder

EOG Master

back up the ladder.....1 thru whatever then whatever back to 1 then 1 gets double pick down.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Here's what I'm thinking

6 players each, u must take 1 player from each division, your allowed 3 outfielders, and 3 infielders.

now the tough part is how do we handle the draft order AFTER the 1st round?

thoughts?

its gonna be hard enough without a player pool, just say 5 total players from anyplace? and do like most drafts.. the last player picks first in the next round?

start over at #1:cocktail

Tuckman

Uh Poster

and how long we having between picks, i can almost guarantee not everyone will be here

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I agree about being too hard to worry about positions and divisions, etc...

i think you are better off to just let people pick who hasnt been picked yet....

maybe have each team pick 5 players and an (injury) player.....if any of their 5 goes on the DL, then they can put in their injury player...if more than one goes on, then they are just gonna play short.....and i would say the player HAS TO GO ON DL to use the injury player, not just have a cramp and miss 2 games....

ballwonder

EOG Master

If one does not show up then what? What happens to their spot or pick?

some of us doing a fantasy football draft to so be patient. i say any six players or 3 from al and 3 from NL

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If one does not show up then what? What happens to their spot or pick?

means they wont pick and out of contest and deleted from draft order...DUH :finger004

ballwonder

EOG Master

means they wont pick and out of contest and deleted from draft order...DUH :finger004

Thanks Robodork. Wanna guess what my first pick is?

:finger004

Journeyman

EOG Master

Okay lets keep it simple.

3 AL players
3 NL players

If you lose a player to injury thats just too bad

The team with the most RBI from here til the end of the season is the champ.

Thats simple enough.

We will go in order the rotate back from last to first and so on.

'liberal time limit' hopefully most are around.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Okay

ballwonder

EOG Master

Okay my first pick is Josh Hamilton

Tuckman

Uh Poster

miguel cabrera

Journeyman

EOG Master

hold on guys...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

its past 8, chop chop!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

can i still get in?

mourneau

ballwonder

EOG Master

who's pick is it?

ballwonder

EOG Master

we should have a check in before we started to see what disphits are here.

waitin 4 gyno and jh85

Tuckman

Uh Poster

waitin 4 gyno and jh85

other thread for the draft, check the main forum 91023i2ndw;l

gyno is a clown and not around is my guess, no clue who JH is

Journeyman

EOG Master

Gyno probably hasn't even woken up yet today.