Sunday U.S. Open

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Down about 25 units now....

Had Fish +200 tonight (posted in my handicapping tourny thread). Won't count it because wasnt posted here.

Tsonga -150 (My strongest play of this tourny!)
Muller +220
Andreev +100

Parlay:1/1.5 Roddick -660, Gonzalez -370, Djokovic - 320, Davydenko -320, Federer -720

Re: Sunday U.S. Open

You are righting the ship Capper. I wish I had seen your Fish play, took Blake and he either threw the match or Mardy is playing above his head. Mc says he is playing the best tennis he has ever played.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Fish was hitting everything. Balls that shoulda gone out, stayed in.

Blake was stunned.

Plus he was happy his best friend finally put things together.

Blake looked wiped from his first 2 matches.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I played

Sybille Bammer +140 (Marion Bartoli)

I saw the end of the Bartoli/Davenport match Friday and was SHOCKED at what I saw. Bartoli simply could NOT close out the match. She had Davenport DEAD several times and let her off the hook. If Davenport didn't have 450,000 Double Faults the last few games she would have won the 2nd Set and then the 3rd and Match

Bammer is 1-3 overall with Bartoli but 1-1 on Hardcourt and 1-0 outdoors - with both outdoor matches going 3 sets

Players who CAN'T close out matches usually end up paying for it down the line and my guess is the line ends here for Bartoli. It SHOULD have ended Friday - it WILL end Sunday

Bammer +140

You are righting the ship Capper. I wish I had seen your Fish play, took Blake and he either threw the match or Mardy is playing above his head. Mc says he is playing the best tennis he has ever played.

Fish is just playing like he is capable of. He was playing pretty good coming into the US Open as well. Didn't expect him to whoop Blake like that though.

mad. i played tsonga large based on your play my friend. had a terrible day in college foots yesterday so need this play....let's get it!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Is ID the most helpless bitch on the internet?

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>08-31-08 09:59 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1464081" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>IDENTITY</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: Sunday U.S. Open
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>mad. i played tsonga large based on your play my friend. had a terrible day in college foots yesterday so need this play</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>08-31-08 11:22 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1464217" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>IDENTITY</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: Sunday U.S. Open
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>mad where can i follow the match sir? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>08-31-08 11:56 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1464277" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>IDENTITY</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: Sunday U.S. Open
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>mad when does tsonga go off? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>08-31-08 02:14 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 1464596" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>IDENTITY</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: Sunday U.S. Open
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>2pm EST? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt

Muller +220 is a winner.

A new match should begin in a few!

Fading Almagro finally paid off 12io4j2w90Muller got a little lucky in that 4th set tie breaker that there was no replay. They made a bad call on Almagro. Anyways, good call 91023i2ndw;l

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Well if it isn't ID, the most helpless bitch on the internet. Nice run in your college FB picks yesterday. Keep up the good work. ::LMAO::

Capper, good call on Muller. What a great match.

Winky, good call on Bammer as long as Bartoli doesn't quit. She sure looked fine early, but now she has an illness, how special when I need it to go at least two sets. She is grabbing her belly like she is dying.

Geez, now I hope she is ill and retires after the 2nd set, because Bammer is having a major meltdown.

Capper, good call on Andreev. Now the best bet of the tournament has to turn set 1 around and get it done.

Why has Gonzo line dropped so much now -270 to -290? Any quick thoughts?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Capper, good call on Andreev. Now the best bet of the tournament has to turn set 1 around and get it done.

Why has Gonzo line dropped so much now -270 to -290? Any quick thoughts?

Tsonga should prevail!

Gonzo will beat Jaarko. Dont worry about the line movement.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Rob up sets 2-0 and won a super easy 2nd set set set... is our guy giving up or will he get something started?

he's broken and has tanked. dang that was very very expensive. lol mad i win on your other two plays 1/20 of what i lost on tsonga. lol.