Sunday CFB

With Junk and Hogan on the Wildcats, they look like the better team IMO

KY Wildcats +3 4 units
Colorado State +11.5 4 units

GL to all today:cheers

Last edited:
Re: Sunday CFB

Good Luck Crazy I followed Hogan on this one he had some good info12io4j2w90
Hogan Knows brother.....SEC is looking good with one exception, and it ain't KY!!!! Like the Rams today because of the history here and their running game, so Let's Rams as well!!!! Thanks Junk, let's cash it in today buddy:cheers

Hogan Knows brother.....SEC is looking good with one exception, and it ain't KY!!!! Like the Rams today because of the history here and their running game, so Let's Rams as well!!!! Thanks Junk, let's cash it in today buddy:cheers

Oh yea Hogan has that area locked down. When he gets info it is gold:+excited-:houra:houra:houra:cheers

Getting close to game time fellas and I've gotta run to the Island and get some stuff done to the boat! But I'll be watching the game, let's put this one in:cheers

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Must be nice...".Do some things to the boat on the Island"-Now I know who has all the cash...(NOT SO) Crazy Train!!!

I want to see a 2-0 from you buddy.. Any leans next week?
Me too Gyno!!! Not yet, hell I've had enough touble trying to figure this week out!!!:+textinb3I'm glad to see you around here brother, let's kick some CFB ass...Hogan, Junk, ILM, Pags, Mo and the rest of the crew will get it on this year!!!!:houra