Dave Wannstedt or Jenna Jameson

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
who sucks more?

we have seen a lot of their work - both of them (although not sure how many will admit to Jenna) and gotta say the lean is to Wannstedt

how this clown keeps a HC job is beyond me. NO - i did not bet Pitt today because i knew asking Wanny to win by 2TDs wasn't something he was capable of doing but how can this clown keep his job

he is a solid DC but as a HC he BLOWS!

get ready for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng season Panther fans

Bags

EOG Senior Member
Re: Dave Wannstedt or Jenna Jameson

Yep, I question myself why I could use him as my top spot today! Maybe I suck just as bad??????????

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

His tombstone will read..................

Run, Run, Run, Punt........

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Have said this many times...other than Willingham out west in the state of Washington,
Davey is the most overrated coach in college football. He is just not a head coach.
Pretty good assistant though.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

He singlehandedly ruined the bears, my dolphins and now Pitt.........If he does not win that game against WVU last year his ass is grass.......

LaxDevil

EOG Addicted

I think Jenna Jameson's cock sucking abilities are being over looked here. She can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

But yes, Wannstedt really needs to go.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I think Jenna Jameson's cock sucking abilities are being over looked here. She can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

But yes, Wannstedt really needs to go.

Fair point bu Wanny can suck/blow 130 guys at once..........65 on each team

If Wanny and Les(s) Miles coached against each other it wouldn't be a case of who would win but who wouldn't fuck it up as much as cost his team

Sabian is 100% DEAD ON about the WVU game and looking back one has to ask.................HOW!?

Wanny just got the "dreaded" vote of confidence from the AD today :+textinb3