Attention To The 40 Players In BET JAMAICA FANTASY FOOTBALL Leagues!! *I Need Emails*

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Attention To The 40 Players In BET JAMAICA FANTASY FOOTBALL Leagues!! *I Need Emails*

in all seriousness, what retard is being the commish? we had over 20 settings changed yesterday including draft time. i mean its free and all but you would think they would have their shit together before launching this stuff.
so far i give this site an F rating.

I'm pretty sure that retard would be Hache Man.

12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Attention To The 40 Players In BET JAMAICA FANTASY FOOTBALL Leagues!! *I Need Emails*

uhh its sat MC get lost, this is considered electricity!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Are you guys getting in the draft room?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

looks like it froze again

Hache Man

in all seriousness, what retard is being the commish? we had over 20 settings changed yesterday including draft time. i mean its free and all but you would think they would have their shit together before launching this stuff.
so far i give this site an F rating.

1. Almost all of those changes were made due to players' requests.
2. These FREE Fantasy Football leagues offered by Bet Jam with $250 going to division winners & $500 to league winners were put together in a VERY short period of time to beat the season

ballwonder

EOG Master

Hache are you on? Our draft was supposed to start at 8:00 but for some reason we are just kind of in limbo it has not started yet?

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

2. These FREE Fantasy Football leagues offered by Bet Jam with $250 going to division winners & $500 to league winners were put together in a VERY short period of time to beat the season
Ahhh don't let a couple of bad apples ruin things Hache.. We appreciate everything you do.:cheers

Hache Man

Hache are you on? Our draft was supposed to start at 8:00 but for some reason we are just kind of in limbo it has not started yet?

I was watching & saw it get to pick 8 or 9, then it froze, now it says draft starts in 1 hour.

some guys were drafting & chatting, who were they here?

ballwonder

EOG Master

Hey Hache any idea who changed our draft to 9:15?

ballwonder

EOG Master

Me bensonville and acesfull and grandmaster b where waiting and then it changed.

I was drafting. we got to like pick 8 or something and then it froze. I logged out, rebooted the computer, and when i got back, it said another hour.

Not one to look a free contest in the mouth, but come on...

ballwonder

EOG Master

who did it say I took ace? I was first up

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

LMAO!

BW you are on the clock now.

Hache Man

Hey Hache any idea who changed our draft to 9:15?

Nobody on our end.

It's apparent they are having problems, the guy has replied to my emails & is trying to correct whatever is happening.

This site allowed us to play these leagues there for free so that we may use them in the future, so I'm sure they want the chance to at least try to show us that there won't be any problems down the road.

You took LT. Then Adrian P. and Stephen Jackson.

The odd thing about that is that Adrian was picked second. I know he wanted them in teh two slot, but if teh computer were making a pick, it would have used Jackson, since he is listed second in the rankings. Maybe it used the preferred picks for PPE.

No idea. At least it screwed the pooch early on and not after 2 hours of drafting.

Hache Man

Draft is happening right now.....

I am pissed. It says it is restarting in an hour. I run to the bathroom, come back and it drafted for me.

This sucks

Frank Gore picked number 4?? sigh. this is VERY POOR

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Hache, not sure if you still need mine email, but here ya go hitdogg42@cox.net

And when is the league #4 draft....

Thanks
Chris

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Hache Man, are these prizes cash money or free play? Thanks again for running this.

GL on you guys draft tonight. Looks like your getting the same stuff we did last night however just be glad it froze in round 1 and not 16.

Hache Man

Hache Man, are these prizes cash money or free play? Thanks again for running this.

GL on you guys draft tonight. Looks like your getting the same stuff we did last night however just be glad it froze in round 1 and not 16.

They are cash in the account with 3x rollover but you will be required to have so much action by the end of the season. Much like the Bet Jam weekly contests that require you to have a reasonable amount in action, except this will be for the whole year.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Someone said that the bye weeks they have listed is wrong.

ballwonder

EOG Master

They are cash in the account with 3x rollover but you will be required to have so much action by the end of the season. Much like the Bet Jam weekly contests that require you to have a reasonable amount in action, except this will be for the whole year.

How much is it again hache that you need to have in action for the year

Hache Man

How much is it again hache that you need to have in action for the year

It's still in discussion, but it will be very reasonable considering a whole year

ballwonder

EOG Master

Hache dont know if the other guys have had the problem but during our draft all the bye weeks are wrong.

Hache Man

Hache dont know if the other guys have had the problem but during our draft all the bye weeks are wrong.

Yeah, same thing with ours.

We will just have to post it on each site and the correct one to make everyone aware to keep an eye on when their players are off.....

would have been helpful a few hours ago

ballwonder

EOG Master

Hache I also drafted one too many running backs I took 5 and 4 recievers when I should have done 5 recievers 4 backs. Now it will not let me drop a back and pick up a reciever. It tells me if I drop a back I have to pick up a back....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

so ball whats your team look like

and by the sounds of things, this site would have made playersparadise look like a pro

Hache Man

Hache I also drafted one too many running backs I took 5 and 4 recievers when I should have done 5 recievers 4 backs. Now it will not let me drop a back and pick up a reciever. It tells me if I drop a back I have to pick up a back....

Let me check the settings.........

The bye weeks are fine. I checked on week 4 and the players with byes have them. It is correct.

I had the 10th pick:

QB: Peyton Manning - Matt Schaub
RB: Marion Barber - Selvin Young - Thomas Jones - Felix Jones
WR: Wes Welker - Calvin Johnson - Patrick Crayton - Sidney Rice - Anthony Gonzalez.
TE: Jason Witten - L.J. Smith
K: Nick Folk - Phil Dawson
DEF: Green Bay - Baltimore
ST: Chicago

Flip

EOG Addicted

Hache,

I got your invite, but I can't log in.

I AM SIGNING UP FOR LEAGUE 4.

Flip :smokesmal

Hache Man

Hache,

I got your invite, but I can't log in.

I AM SIGNING UP FOR LEAGUE 4.

Flip :smokesmal

have you signed up?