PALIN'S STANCE ON GAMBLING...

Re: PALIN'S STANCE ON GAMBLING...

But question: If it were your decision, and you were putting your country first, would you put an untested small-town mayor a heartbeat away from the presidency?
No. But maybe a Governor with more executive experience than Obama or Biden and has an 80% approval rating in her state.

the glue

EOG Veteran

There are more people in ocean view than Alaska..80% approval LOL....::LMAO::

No. But maybe a Governor with more executive experience than Obama or Biden and has an 80% approval rating in her state.

She has had executive experience for less than 2 years as she was the mayor of some village of 6 igloos... ::LMAO::

Mccain probably just won those 3 crucial Alaska electroal votes:LMAO by picking her

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I would hope that the people of this great US would see though McCain's ploy to win this election by putting Palin as his running mate. In any case Gowd i hope so!!!:rolleyes:

Palin Unknown to Most Americans NEW
August 30, 2008

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has very low name recognition among Americans although she has a positive image among those who do know her. One initial weakness is that only slightly more Americans say she is qualified to serve as president (39%) than say she is not qualified (33%). :cheers

they should be careful what they wish for.........

you cannot slam her for lack of experience and being a woman, just as the GOP cant slam Huessien for being inexperienced and being part black.

i belive he has a whopping 140 working days in the Senate and has never served in any executive capacity and he is possibly going to be closer than a "heartbeat away".
he couldn't even pass an FBI background check to see classified
and...

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

The world has to be laughing at the USA again tonight, 8 years of the worst president ever is almost over and now we could end up with a hockey mom as president in the next 4 years. I bet old bin laden is having a good laugh in a cave somewhere tonight.

Sure Wrigley but what is more priceless is the closed minded Nascar nimrods who are trying to come up with reasons on why this was a good choice. This is an absolute joke of a choice. Here you have a 73 year old man who has had scares with cancer being this close to the presidency. A soccer mom waits a heart beat away. He has only talked to her one or two times in his life.:+clueless I can just imagine what other presidents around the world are thinking.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Sure Wrigley but what is more priceless is the closed minded Nascar nimrods who are trying to come up with reasons on why this was a good choice.

The Munchkin Man thinks the selection of Sarah Palin was a brilliant choice, and the Munchkin Man is not as Nascar fan.

He has only talked to her one or two times in his life.:+clueless

People get hired for new jobs all the time after being talked to only once or twice.

I can just imagine what other presidents around the world are thinking.

Okay, what are they thinking?

Never mind.

It doesn't matter what they are thinking.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

I don't know much about McCain's running mate but at least half the Clinton supporters will probably vote Republican this time.

I can't see gambling being legalized regardless of who is in the white house and I would rather have McCain and no gambling than Obama and gambling.

I can make bets now...

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Do they still have whores out there in Ocean View?

GO MCCAIN! :houra

Munchkin Man

Hey Munchy i was wondering if McCain gets in and then they make advertising on gambling sites illegal where ya gonna be posting when you help kill this site?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

The Munchkin Man thinks the selection of Sarah Palin was a brilliant choice, and the Munchkin Man is not as Nascar fan.

People get hired for new jobs all the time after being talked to only once or twice.

Okay, what are they thinking?

Never mind.

It doesn't matter what they are thinking.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchy people don't get hired for the VP spot on a regular basis. Oh what are other countries thinking? Normal people like to have allies. You and your buddies cowboy mentality is being laughed at and killing this country. Munchy if McCain asked a tackling dummy to be his running mate you would be just as happy.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Hey Munchy i was wondering if McCain gets in and then they make advertising on gambling sites illegal where ya gonna be posting when you help kill this site?

The Munchkin Man has full and complete confidence in the ability of The Shrink to find a way to make this site survive and thrive.

Gambling is not going away anytime soon and it never will.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Munchy people don't get hired for the VP spot on a regular basis. Oh what are other countries thinking? Normal people like to have allies. You and your buddies cowboy mentality is being laughed at and killing this country. Munchy if McCain asked a tackling dummy to be his running mate you would be just as happy.

What the Munchkin Man is the most happy about is that John McCain chose a pro life candidate.

Thank God, he took the advice of Sean Hannity and others who pleaded with him to do so.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

The Munchkin Man has full and complete confidence in the ability of The Shrink to find a way to make this site survive and thrive.

Gambling is not going away anytime soon and it never will.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchy this site is dead if this happens unless Shrink goes to a pay site. I will help out but i know there won't be a lot of us because you right wingers won't part with a penny let alone 25 dollars. Greed will rear that ugly head.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

What the Munchkin Man is the most happy about is that John McCain chose a pro life candidate.

Thank God, he took the advice of Sean Hannity and others who pleaded with him to do so.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Greetings
Who gives a flying fuk about abortion. You guys had seven years of total control to do something about it and you didn't. Why? To use it as a wedge issue over and over again to fool, fools like you. Abortion is the last thing i think about when i vote.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings
Who gives a flying fuk about abortion.

The Munchkin Man cares very deeply about the abortion issue, and so do many other voters.

You guys had seven years of total control to do something about it and you didn't.

Not quite. President George W. Bush succeeded in appointing two Supreme Court Justices who lean strongly on the pro-life side of the issue.

One of them was Chief Justice John G. Roberts, who had the following to say, in the year 1990:

"We continue to believe that Roe v. Wade was wrongly decided and should be overruled. The Supreme Court's conclusion in Roe that there is a fundamental right to an abortion finds no support in the text, structure or history of the Constitution." (1990).

To use it as a wedge issue over and over again to fool, fools like you.

Huh?

A wedge issue?

The Munchkin Man doesn't understand.

The Munchkin Man views it as a moral issue instead, one which defines the placement of a given candidate's moral anchor, or metaphorical demarcation point, of his or her moral values, as well as to the direction to where that candidate's moral compass is pointing.

When the Munchkin Man looks at Barack Obama, the Munchkin Man has no idea where his moral anchor is planted.

When the Munchkin Man looks at Barack Obama, the Munchkin Man has no idea where his moral compass is pointing, if he even has one at all.

. Abortion is the last thing i think about when i vote.

The first thing the Munchkin Man thinks about when voting is a determination as to which candidate will do more to maintain a strong national defense and better protect America's national security and Her citizens in the event of a terrorist attack or any other type of attack.

The abortion issue is usually second on the Munchkin Man's list.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

To some of us Republicans, there are bigger issues than abortion, like who will put more money in my pocket? Obama won't, fact.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Sarah Palin endorsed Pat Buchanan for president in 2000. She also praised Obama's energy plan. I like her. But John McCain just made a mockery of his country first campaign slogan. As one of his advisors commented after the Palin pick, we got work to do about our inexperience attacks on Obama.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

I can't see gambling being legalized regardless of who is in the white house and I would rather have McCain and no gambling than Obama and gambling.

I can make bets now...

I agree, I don't see either candidate legalizing gambling and unless you own or receive all of your income from a gambling site, this isn't a major issue since we do it illegally right now.

If/when Obama is elected it won't matter to me if he legalizes gambling or not because after his tax hikes take place I won't have any discretionary income left to gamble.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

McCain = No change to internet gambling, No change to taxes

Obama = Potentially poker gets legalized in the next 4 years, Taxes go up substantially. Probably top rate of 41-42% and 20-25% on cap gains.

I'll deal with locals and bankwires and 38/15 thank you.

Sean

The Munchkin Man cares very deeply about the abortion issue, and so do many other voters.

Not quite. President George W. Bush succeeded in appointing two Supreme Court Justices who lean strongly on the pro-life side of the issue.

One of them was Chief Justice John G. Roberts, who had the following to say, in the year 1990:

"We continue to believe that Roe v. Wade was wrongly decided and should be overruled. The Supreme Court's conclusion in Roe that there is a fundamental right to an abortion finds no support in the text, structure or history of the Constitution." (1990).

Huh?

A wedge issue?

The Munchkin Man doesn't understand.

The Munchkin Man views it as a moral issue instead, one which defines the placement of a given candidate's moral anchor, or metaphorical demarcation point, of his or her moral values, as well as to the direction to where that candidate's moral compass is pointing.

When the Munchkin Man looks at Barack Obama, the Munchkin Man has no idea where his moral anchor is planted.

When the Munchkin Man looks at Barack Obama, the Munchkin Man has no idea where his moral compass is pointing, if he even has one at all.

The first thing the Munchkin Man thinks about when voting is a determination as to which candidate will do more to maintain a strong national defense and better protect America's national security and Her citizens in the event of a terrorist attack or any other type of attack.

The abortion issue is usually second on the Munchkin Man's list.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Are u kidding me? The Bush adminstration IGNORED several warnings that could have prevented 9/11....

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Vote Republican! More wars, more debt, more weakening of the dollar, more runaway spending. The losing of respect around the world will continue. And as an added bonus, the War on Internet Gambling aka WIG. Under the Patriot Act, the police will smash Shrink's front door down, take his computer, and confiscate his bank accounts, and safety deposit box. His alledged illegal activities, promoting illegal gambling can be traced to terrorists who launder money through off-shore gambling accounts.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

There is as much chance of abortion going away as there is of gambling going away.

For or against it, I think we can all agree non-doctor abortions and people performing them 3 miles offshore like in Ireland is not a good idea.

Sean