College Football Season Thread

BIGJBALLERS

EOG Enthusiast
Starting Bank Roll
50 units

Thursday Plays

Play: Wake Forest -12
Units: 2.2 units to win 2
Why: Skinner and and Adams will be too much for a Baylor team in the midst of a QB fight. I also love that Wake has Swank who is the best of the best in kicking and punting.

Play: Middle Tenn State +7 (buying the hook -120)
UNits : 3.6 units for 3
Why: Troy loses a lot more then people think when they look at the roster. Troy might win this but it will be by a FG at the end.

Vandy and Mia Ohio under 42 (bought the hook -135)
Units: 1.35 to win 1
Why: Its all in the stats Vandy hasn't scored over 20 in what seems like years. They loss a ton on the offense side as well.

Will have some big plays for Friday!

Re: College Football Season Thread

GL this season Baller :cheers

Thank you for sharing your plays here buddy

BIGJBALLERS

EOG Enthusiast

1-2 -2.9 units
Swept the board with Rice and Temple but couldn't post at work.

Here is the card for tom:

NW -11 : Like the spread offense with an exp QB vs a dreadful orange.
Units: 3.3 to win 3

OKla State -6 (got it early) POD love the way they ended the season and without brink for wash st they just won'y be able to keep up
7.7 units to win 7

E Car +10.5 (bought the hook for .5 -125) Even without their stud Rb eastern car and Skip have way more player coming back all four of the top WR are gone for V tech.
2.5 units to win 2

Clemon -4.0 (bought the hook -120) Just don't think SAban has a team until he recruits one more year. Too much fire power for clemson for bama to hang.
2.4 units for 2

BIGJBALLERS

EOG Enthusiast

4-2 +9.1 unitsToday: 3-0Adding on to the Clemson play becuase i had a good day. Clemson -43.3 units to win 3

BIGJBALLERS

EOG Enthusiast

Found out that Clemson still can not win a big game for the life of them.Mondays Card:Fresno State +4 Units: 3.3 units to win 3I love the way the kids play for Hill and there are way too many starters returning for the dogs.Fresno ML +158Think they take this straight up as wellUnits: 2 units to 3.16 unitsTenn -6.5 (bought the hook earlier -125)Units: 2.2 units for 2 unitsWhy: No QB for UCla and a whole new coaching staff means a easy straight win Fuller and the boys

BIGJBALLERS

EOG Enthusiast

BIG WINNNNNNNNNNN! Pat Hill is a damn good coach he taught Greg a couple things.Units won today: 6.16+Season: 5-3Units 9.56Pending play: Tenn -6.5 2.2 to win 2

BIGJBALLERS

EOG Enthusiast

Friday: Ball State -6.5
Units: 3.3 to win 3
Why: QB will be the difference and coaching as well.

Cuse: -4
Units 1.1 to win 1
Why: Wish i could go more but its the orange and THEY SUCK. This is Greg Robinson job he losses this game and he can start packing

Bowling Green -4
POD: units 7.7 to win 7
Why: They went on the road and beat PITT. Sheenan is the real deal and the D played their hearts out. Minn is nothing and will get humiliated on Saturday

Wake -7 (buying the hook -120)
Units 3.6 to win 3
Why.: Love the flow of the O and Skinner and Adam should give fits to this improving Miss D

BIGJBALLERS

EOG Enthusiast

Record: 6-7
Units: -1.76 bad bad week two
Plays for week three:

Rutgers -4.5
Units: 2.2 to win 2
Why: think they figured out their mistakes and teel will calm himself down

Going to wait for a better line: Play is DUKE
Units : POD prob 10 units
Waiting for it to go closer to a pick
Why: Duke was a play or two away from beating North Western and are clearly on the right path at the QB position. This one will be huge!

Rice +7 at Vandy
Units: 4.4 to 4
Why: Giving me 7 points with a team that never says die! I will take it!

More to come!

BIGJBALLERS

EOG Enthusiast

Rutgers L -2.2
Duke Win +10 units
Rice Pending

Added Play: Geog -4 Second half for 3.3 for 3 units

BIGJBALLERS

EOG Enthusiast

8-8
UNits: 9.23+
Pending Rice: +7 For 4 units
Will be taking a second half play on Auburn game for sure

BIGJBALLERS

EOG Enthusiast

Here we go:

Baylor: +13 (this will get near 14 so wait for it)
Why: Baylor front 4 love to run stop and U conn is all about ball control and up the middle runs. This will be 20-14 type game.
Units 2

Central Fla +10.5
Why: South FLA had trouble Central and BC is no where near that type of team.
Light play 1 unit

Pitt+105 ml
Why: Iowa loves to control the clock and grind games out but Pitt is right there with the D. Its about player makers and pitt just has a couple more and they are at home.

Ucla +145 ml
Why: good coaching staffs bounce back. This ucla team is right there with AZ in talent minus the Qb. They find a away to win this.
1 unit

POD
FLA ATL +7
Why: Minn is the most flawed 3-0 team on the planet and FLA is coming off a tough loss at Mich State. I think FLA Atl will win straight up but I'll take seven points all day long.
8 units

BIGJBALLERS

EOG Enthusiast

<!-- icon and title --> Re: College Football Season Thread
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Here we go:

Baylor: +13 (this will get near 14 so wait for it) W
Why: Baylor front 4 love to run stop and U conn is all about ball control and up the middle runs. This will be 20-14 type game.
Units 2

Central Fla +10.5
Why: South FLA had trouble Central and BC is no where near that type of team.
Light play 1 unit

Pitt+105 ml
Why: Iowa loves to control the clock and grind games out but Pitt is right there with the D. Its about player makers and pitt just has a couple more and they are at home.

Ucla +145 ml
Why: good coaching staffs bounce back. This ucla team is right there with AZ in talent minus the Qb. They find a away to win this.
1 unit

POD
FLA ATL +7
Why: Minn is the most flawed 3-0 team on the planet and FLA is coming off a tough loss at Mich State. I think FLA Atl will win straight up but I'll take seven points all day long.
8 units

Apple

Banned

Good job with Baylor buddy.. Notice you think its going to be a doggy day tomorrow too.