Best Horse in the world in running tomorrow at Saratoga..

Re: Best Horse in the world in running tomorrow at Saratoga..

Sure didn't look like the best horse in the world in his last. What happened. I would like to drop a ton on him in the Woodward, but he will run at 1-5 or 2-5 max.

I would like to throw out the 2nd choice and play him with Wanderin Boy and AP Arrow.

Apple

Banned

Gotta give him the benefit of doubt for it being his first race on the TURF.

Divine Park is the ONLY Danger. AP Arrow is a garbage-collecting sausage patty.

August West

Rambler

Agree Sanderson. Betting a Devine Park/Curlin straight Exacta for poops and laughs.

Is there anywhere to watch it on-line. On the road today and hotel doesn't have TVG.

you need an account with youbet though. .. you might be able to watch it on espn.com click horse racing click live video... they may have saratoga... its a shame you have to have an account to see the races.

Apple

Banned

you need an account with youbet though. .. you might be able to watch it on espn.com click horse racing click live video... they may have saratoga... its a shame you have to have an account to see the races.

Wrong sir..

You need an account with youbet.com, youbet.net you don't need an account. .NET

Thanks, I have an account with Youbet, but for some reason I didn't think they carried Saratoga, but there right now. 12io4j2w90

Gyno, He had better not pull up or some shit like that I have a fortune on him.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i just found it on trackside live, looks like 15 minutes to post or so

royboy

EOG Dedicated

horrible trip around the first turn, still got the job done over the long shot... wasn't easy though.

My stream sucked. Did he win and who placed if he did?

not his "A" game, but he was plenty the best. saratoga is a finicky track... lots of horses dont enjoy those sharp turns, i dont really think curlin fits too well for the track with his long strides and size, but his talent was too much... thanks, doc.

i had pass the point to win his last Alw Nx/2 Race (wasnt even the chalk in that race), wow did he run a monster effort..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

god damn, i got wrapped up in the mich game and forgot about the race :(

Apple

Banned

Pretty much life or death.. Prado trying to be the Giant killer again.
Definitely wasn't his best considering they all had the same weight.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the 3 took 2nd, paid like 14 bucks to place

Apple

Banned

Has Curlin locked up Horse of the year honors already?

Pretty much life or death.. Prado trying to be the Giant killer again.
Definitely wasn't his best considering they all had the same weight.

i dont know if i use that description, it was a 1 1/4 length victory and he was within 2 lengths of pass the point into the lane closing stoutly into a softened frontrunner... i think robby knew he had him and no moments of real nervousness... pass the point ran his heart out. definitely seen him better, though..

the best horse in the world mantra -- ?? -- im not totally on the bandwagon there.. i think that is a bit of false patriotism,,... this horse hasnt beaten much this year, and a horse like HENRYTHENAVIGATOR is beating solid runners on grass in Europe. And there is still Big Brown,...

He is a better 4yo and Im a huge fan, but lets just say "Best Dirt Horse In the World"... sorry to be techinical with that

Apple

Banned

Thats fair.. Best Horse on Dirt

I agree with everything Sanderson.. GL today

Has Curlin locked up Horse of the year honors already?

Absolutely not... If Curlin and Big Brown happen to lock up in the Classic (which looks unlikely) and Big Brown beats him, I think it is Big Brown. If they both run poor in the Classic or wherever they go, and the fantastic filly ZENYATA kills them in the Distaff, SHE is horse of the Year.

IN FACT: the best horse in the world might be Zenyatta, if you need me to tell you why, just ask.

Apple

Banned

My dad thinks Zenyatta is the best horse as well.. I am curious to know why you think so.

She has that explosive turn of foot that I like to see. She's like her sibling Street Sense (BOTH are the son and daughter OF the stallion STREET CRY) with a little more in the tank than her bro (but they run very similar). Its like no matter what happens in front of her she can still put in an electric bid and beat you.

You could pace out 25 50 113.. and she can still get you.

IMO Curlin is a big giant monster, but he needs some space to run. He is a great atlete as well, but I just think this filly is special. She has run all of her races on synthetic except 1, all easy wins against the best California has to offer. Her dirt race was even more massive, she beat last year's CHAMPION FILLY AND MARE Ginger Punch by 9 lengths at Oaklawn Park in the Spring with a superior rally to blow her doors off. BTW, that is the only race Ginger Punch has lost this year 4 for 5 wins, and she capped off last year by winning the BREEDERS CUP DISTAFF at Monmouth Park and the Eclipse Award as well. Zenyatta embarrased her.

Time will tell, but I like this filly. Also she cost $80,000 as a baby... even a crackhead like me could dream the dream for that kind of money. Actually Curlin cost $57,000 as a baby, but was later resold from the Helen Pitts barn for $god knows how much.. I think 3 million, and then $60zillion to stud syndication after this year.

Anyway, Im babbling... best horse in america, she wins the nosebob.:+whipping