HURRICANE GUSTAV ABOUT TO BE A CATEGORY 5!!!!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: HURRICANE GUSTAV ABOUT TO BE A CATEGORY 5!!!!

gotta be very scary for those on the coast, and especially those that just went through this 3 years ago.....

wish them luck..

New Orleans should not rebuild after this. That town is a losing proposition.

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

Shrink,

When is EOGS STORM. Where are your picks? I need some winners!!!!!

Anyone know if RAYCABINO is OK?

Ray can you check in and let us know you are OK?

Was watching the news a little bit ago, and they were talking about how the storm could go off to the west and hit eastern Texas and about all the ppl on the interstate heading west towards Houston being in the path.

Why would all these people wanna go west???? Wouldn't they be wanting to go north instead???? :+clueless

The Devil

EOG Master

Looks like they are fearing another Katrina.......they are evacuating parts of Louisiana already..........

Sponge Bob, get the pets to higher ground now and start collecting the DVDs

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Sponge Bob, get the pets to higher ground now and start collecting the DVDs

the tv's and guitars are loaded, hes leaving his kids behind this time and taking the animals cuz he took so much shit last time :rolleyes:

ballwonder

EOG Master

the tv's and guitars are loaded, hes leaving his kids behind this time and taking the animals cuz he took so much shit last time :rolleyes:

Wouldnt surprise me one bit. Wonder if a seat is reserved at Kinko's.

When you have a large percentage of a coastal city that is below sea level, seems like you're just asking for trouble.

Gotta love it...

Uninsured homeowners get flood settlements from the major carriers even though they were only covered for fire and wind. Drives the rates up for the rest of the country.

Thanks fools that live below sea level.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

I hope everyone ends up ok.

But on to nonsense.

Cities should not be built below sealevel

If they get destroyed they should not be rebuilt below sealevel.

It made some sense years ago when we were dependent on water to travel and transport, but now it is just stupidity.

Sean

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

That's just wrong there :+textinb3

And the only reason I laugh is because I REALLY DON'T BELIEVE PO69 did that to those pets.

Yes, he did - I don't think he knew they were going to die but he just left them there

Saints end up in LA in next 2 years , where will the Hornets play now that Oak City has a team

My prayers are with those people. Can it possibly get worse than Katrina for them? My goodness.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Imagine finally getting your house rebuilt only to have this happen.

Fred G Sanford.

EOG Enthusiast

Mine too...Me and ray are best friends and grew up in same neighborhood about 10 min from French Quarter. It almost brought us both to tears to see it after Katrina. Unless you have lived their you could probaly not understand the loyalty to the city people have. We love the Saints through thick and thin and they suck. People will go back because they are loyal. The funny thing is that I lived there for 23 years and we never had weather problems like this. It always hit somewhere else. Besides a terrible crime rate it is a great city with food unmatched...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh for a roast beef or shrimp poboy right now..or a Central Grocery Muffaletta ....My prayers are with all down there especially our close friends and my parents who are evacuating. They have lived there 65 years...The whole situation is brutal..Keep them in your prayers..TY