Attention To The 40 Players In BET JAMAICA FANTASY FOOTBALL Leagues!! *I Need Emails*

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Attention To The 40 Players In BET JAMAICA FANTASY FOOTBALL Leagues!! *I Need Emails*

Hache check youre pm bud. thanks.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Attention To The 40 Players In BET JAMAICA FANTASY FOOTBALL Leagues!! *I Need Emails*

Still waiting on emails from those remaining out of the 40 signups.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

so we have to start 2 teams?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

ST and DEF?

Hache Man

ST and DEF?

Oh...yeah

They're separate.....Separate points

Not much will come from special teams except a put/kick return for TD & blocked kicks.

But defense has plenty of scoring options...

Hache Man

Reminder

League #1 Draft 8:00 EST Tonight

where do i find the scoring rules

Hache Man

where do i find the scoring rules

"Display League Setting" towards top of page under:

League Section - League Settings

Hache Man

Also Guys

We will not be stopping the draft due to people saying "I didn't pick that guy" or "It picked for me, I wasn't ready".

That's why there is a time limit to pick, so it doesn't keep everyone waiting all night long.

Last year we had this problem with a few players & the others in the league have to be penalized for it by the draft being prolonged....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hache,

Youy are not understanding me.

The setting say we need a slot of special teams AND a slot for defensive team.

That doesnt make sense.

The Def/St should be one slot.

roach23

Banned

What ya mean MC?

I think he's asking does he draft 2 seperate teams....

Like Philly for Defense and Bears for ST.

or do you draft Philly and have them for both DEF and ST.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Good luck to everyone in the drafts tonight. I'll see you all tomorrow night to start talking trades!

Hache Man

Hache,

Youy are not understanding me.

The setting say we need a slot of special teams AND a slot for defensive team.

That doesnt make sense.

The Def/St should be one slot.

I think he's asking does he draft 2 seperate teams....

Like Philly for Defense and Bears for ST.

or do you draft Philly and have them for both DEF and ST.

2 separate teams....

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Is anyone in League 1 able to access the draft room yet?

I am unable to.

sakras

EOG Dedicated

Still can't access the draft room and my internet service is going wacky---great timing!!!:doh1

Hache Man

Going to set it back 15 minutes & hope to get a reply from the site by then.

Sorry about this....

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

Now it says the draft is at 10:00PM.

Hache Man

Now I've tried to move the draft up 1 hour as it says that's the minimum you can change it, but it isn't accurate and makes you put at least 2 hours in advance.

If they get it corrected it could be at 10 EST tonight if you guys want or change it to tomorrow...

sakras

EOG Dedicated

10:00 pm est ?

Hache Man

Yes Sakras, but it's not even guaranteed they will contact me & let/correct the problem.

It may have to be for tomorrow, I dunno yet....

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Let get it done tonight if we can

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Tonight is my preference as well.

Hache Man

I'm trying guys, no reply yet......

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

Hache...If I fall asleep it will auto draft right? LOng day.

Hache Man

Hache...If I fall asleep it will auto draft right? LOng day.

Yes, and you can pre-rank your players so it will pick in the order you prefer if they are available.....

Hache Man

Link is up for 10:00 EST

Hache Man

In to round 12 & rosters look balanced so far.......

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Hache Man,

League 1 draft just stopped with 2 rounds to go.

computer froze up and wont let me back in draft room ill I need a defense and special team

Hache Man

I know guys, same here.

Can't even view draft results.

Hopefully I can contact them tomorrow & get them to straighten it out.

phoich4

EOG Addicted

ok. No worries. I tried to resart the draft app but the link is no longer available. I'll just pick up my K and ST off of the waiver wire

ok. No worries. I tried to resart the draft app but the link is no longer available. I'll just pick up my K and ST off of the waiver wire

As long as everything did not get wipe out that seems like a plan, but if you go to your roster page showing no players on mine. Not a good sign id say.