cal-4.5

alabama+4.5

wash+13.5

good luck

panther

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: sat plays

it think alabama will beat that ass. like the USC contrarian fade....knew you'd be on the pirates, too.

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

gl panther, always look forward to your plays and the 5 units ones in particular!!

panther

EOG Dedicated

it think alabama will beat that ass. like the USC contrarian fade....knew you'd be on the pirates, too.

special place in my heart for the pirates

but from a money point of veiw. the hokies for imo in a rebuilding stage. and skip has the pirates looking sharp. with players that were picked by him to fit his system.Iam takeing the 9 points but it would not suprise me for ecu to beat va tech in char sat

have a great evening

good luck

panther

panther

EOG Dedicated

gl panther, always look forward to your plays and the 5 units ones in particular!!

thanks but I rushed one this season as ncst was destroyed by south carolina.really did not expect a outright win but a good tight game.

hope you have a great day sat

good luck

panther

BOL panther...I guess you don't think the Gators coaching staff will not try to run the score up on this one....I have a simular feeling, that's why I'm staying off this one, Gators could easily win by over 50 IMO. Any ways, I hope you have a great Saturday to get this party started bud!:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

college 1-2

sat's full card

hawaii+34.5

va+19

good luck

panther

hope you win every game but these 2

think BOTH are first class kill jobs with both faves winning very easily. Gators 63-3 and USC something like 35-10

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran
TY 12io4j2w90
BOL this season Panther :cheers

Lil vid to start the season

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0I-VCKEi_MY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0I-VCKEi_MY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>