IF OBAMA WERE WHITE HE WOULD NOT BE PREZ CANDIDATE

THAT IS COLD HARD TRUTH.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED OF HEARING HOW HE FIRST BLACK NOMINEE AND ALL BUT IF REPUBS SAY ANYTHING ITS RACIST.

HE IS PROBABLY THE MOST INEXPERIENCED PERSON TO EVER RUN AND ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS BLACK THAT HE IS WHERE HE IS.

GO AHEAD, CALL ME RACIST OR WHATEVER...
ITS A FACT

Re: IF OBAMA WERE WHITE HE WOULD NOT BE PREZ CANDIDATE

THAT IS COLD HARD TRUTH.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED OF HEARING HOW HE FIRST BLACK NOMINEE AND ALL BUT IF REPUBS SAY ANYTHING ITS RACIST.
At this point, i don't give a fuck if he's purple.
Anybody can do a better job than the 8 years of shit we just got from GW.
HE IS PROBABLY THE MOST INEXPERIENCED PERSON TO EVER RUN AND ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS BLACK THAT HE IS WHERE HE IS.
Why do you insist on continuing to make more ignorant statements?

Enlighten yourself with todays little reading lesson for the ignorant.

Unraveling the BIG LIE!
Obama has more experience than Edwards & Clinton!
And some of the Republican candidates too. hmmm...

THE BREAKDOWN:

DEMOCRATIC party - Years as an elected official

OBAMA 11 years
CLINTON 7 years
EDWARDS 6 years

REPUBLICAN party - Years as an elected official

McCAIN 24 years
PAUL 18 years
HUCKABEE 15 years
GIULIANI 8 years
THOMPSON 8 years
ROMNEY 4 years

OBAMA has more experience than 5 other presidential candidates.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Big Lie about Senator Barack Obama's experience is put to rest by a new study revealing the actual experience of the leading Democratic and Republican candidates for President. Of the nine top candidates for their parties' nomination, only three have served as an elected official longer than Senator Obama, the only candidate whose experience has been questioned. Both of his Democratic rivals -- and half of the Republican hopefuls -- have served in elected office for fewer years than Senator Obama."
?Serving as an elected official is the only position in which you?re directly accountable to a diverse electorate. It?s the only job that tests the skills a President will need to govern effectively, ? study co?author Verlench explains. ?Examining each candidate?s own official record, this study shows that Senator Clinton and the Republicans are orchestrating a Big Lie against Senator Obama when they claim he lacks experience."

The Report: According to the Candidates Themselves Obama Has More Experience Than Most Presidential Candidates Which of the Presidential candidates has the most experience as an elected official? According to a new study by the researchers at Planning/Communications, it?s not who the campaign rhetoric suggests.
Topping the principal Democratic contenders is Senator Barack Obama with 11 years in elected office versus just seven for Senator Hillary Clinton and six for former Senator John Edwards ? according to their own official biographies. The facts show that not only does Senator Barack have more experience as an elected official than the other major Democratic contenders, he tops half of the leading Republican hopefuls as well. Obama is the only candidate of either party to have his experience questioned by his opponents.
Senator John McCain sits at the head of the class among the leading Republican contenders with 24 years in elected office, followed by Congressman Ron Paul at 18 years, and former Arkansas Governor Michael Huckabee at 15. Former Mayor Rudolph Giuliani and former Senator Fred Thompson each have served eight years in elected office while former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is the least experienced of all the candidates with a single four?year term as an elected official. ?With all this talk about experience, especially on the Democratic side, we decided to do something unusual in politics today, identify and report the facts,? explains study co?author Daniel Lauber, President of Planning/Communications.

?No single job on earth really qualifies somebody to be President of a great nation. It seems that the most neutral, unbiased measure is the length of time a candidate has served as an elected official,? Lauber adds. ?Serving as an elected official is the only position in which you?re directly accountable to a diverse electorate.
?To put politics aside and assess the truth, we conducted a study of how long each Presidential candidate has served in elected office, based on the official records of each candidate,? explains Lauber, a past President of the American Planning Association and American Institute of Certified Planners. ?Examining each candidate?s own official record, this study shows that Senator Clinton and the Republicans are orchestrating a Big Lie against Senator Obama when they claim he lacks experience.
Only three of the leading candidates for President have served in elected office longer than Senator Obama. Five have served less. ?With so many other candidates having less experience in elected office than Senator Obama, you?ve got to wonder how and why Obama?s opponents have been able to get away with circulating this Big Lie,? questions Lauber. ?With this study the press can put an end to this latest example of the Big Lie.?

Now wake the fuck up and snap back into reality !!!

i AM SURE THE MANY YEARS IN THE ILL STATE LEGISLATURE HELPED HIM

YOU WAKE UP JACKASS...HE HAS ABOUT 150 DAYS SERVING IN WASHINGTON..

I KNOW IM IN TROUBLE I CALLED A SPADE A SPADE...WOOPS

my main point.
the dems and African Americans have been lauding Obama as the first black this and that and he is Luther's dream.
When in fact he is not.......MLK did not want someone to be able to run on the color of their skin alone.....this is what Obama is doing......
say what you want but its true.

It's upsetting when you're proven to be ignorant isn't it? :+clueless
[it would have been much easier to just admit you were wrong]
but then again, you might not have learned the truth about experience
HE IS PROBABLY THE MOST INEXPERIENCED PERSON TO EVER RUN
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[take your caps lock off]

looks like mccain will be choosing a woman for VP....BRILLIANT!

bye bye Obama

I

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

This is where white people have come to in this country. Go ahead ... call me a racist .. I could really give a fuck.

See ... that accusation holds no water anymore .. Everyone is just like ... "whatever" -- If it makes you feel better go ahead and call me it.

LOVE IT !!!!

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

THAT IS COLD HARD TRUTH.

ITS A FACT

What about experience to be president? Lincoln, one of our greatest presidents of all time who presided over the most difficult war and social change in our history was elected president after serving 8 years in the Illinois State Senate and 2 years as a Congressman. Barack Obama has served 8 years in the Illinois State Senate and 4 years in the U.S. Senate.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

If Obama was white, he would be ahead by 15 points in the polls.

THAT IS COLD HARD TRUTH.

ITS A FACT

He would not have made it through the primary.

This effect is what is known as "White Guilt" -- People voting for OBama because they feel sorry for him.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I would like to say a prayer of thanks at this time:

"Thank you God for making Obama a black person."