SBR HA!

Okay, well I see how so many posters are convinced that SBR is out only to serve the player.

Really, then why aren't Betfair and William Hill on their recommended list? They grade out at an A+ and A respectively. Don't give me this BS about how you can't play if in the US. Pinnacle doesn't allow players in the US but they are #1 on the recommended list.

Anyone want to address this?

I have to go with the assumption if you don't advertise you don't get recommended. Is that in the players best interest?

Re: SBR HA!

Tuck, I don't waste my time over there. They can come to me. It's not like they don't have a bunch of 40 yr olds going on 7 that come over to "spy".

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck, I don't waste my time over there. They can come to me. It's not like they don't have a bunch of 40 yr olds going on 7 that come over to "spy".

to know what they are saying about pinnacle and betfair, u must take time to "go over there" or u are just completely pyschic, if its the latter, care to share the nevada lottery numbers with me for today? thanks in advance :cheers

durito

EOG Senior Member

Betfair is rated A+, what exactly were you looking for?

There was a dispute with Willhill recently and their response to SBR was to tell them to fuck off, they wouldn't even investigate ie.

Journeyman

EOG Master

SBR pay jj gold to show his pecker, they have bigger fish to fry.

:newsmile055:

can you imagine SBR John and JJ recapping that incident on the phone or spomething?

SBR John :great job with the pecker ,youtube bit

JJ: Thanks John

SBR:what will you do next?

JJ: uhh thinking of sticking a live gerbil in my ass for everyone to see

SBR: awesome, keep up the good work.

:+excited-

mofome

Banned

can you imagine SBR John and JJ recapping that incident on the phone or spomething?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

like the meeting of smith & wesson.

texansfan

EOG Master

:newsmile055:

:+excited-

JJ's admitted to blowing an old man for money so that's really nothing by comparison.

Betfair is rated A+, what exactly were you looking for?

There was a dispute with Willhill recently and their response to SBR was to tell them to fuck off, they wouldn't even investigate ie.

Yeah we know their make believe rating. We just want to know why they are not on the "RECOMMENDED LIST". Thanks for reading the question before answering. We truely appreciate your tremendous observation.

P.S. The answer to the question is because they don't PAY them to be on the recommended list. Its still all about money.

durito

EOG Senior Member

Yeah we know their make believe rating. We just want to know why they are not on the "RECOMMENDED LIST". Thanks for reading the question before answering. We truely appreciate your tremendous observation.

P.S. The answer to the question is because they don't PAY them to be on the recommended list. Its still all about money.

who the fuck are you

mofome

Banned

two of my favorite and sharpest posters here.

simplythebest, durito is as good and bright a poster as you'll find on the boards. he has no prejudice one way or another, he just speaks honestly on whatever issues come up.

12io4j2w90

two of my favorite and sharpest posters here.

simplythebest, durito is as good and bright a poster as you'll find on the boards. he has no prejudice one way or another, he just speaks honestly on whatever issues come up.

12io4j2w90

No worries Mo. Sometimes people just need to be a bit more of a oberservationalist when reading is all. Durito, as you were.