Attention To The 40 Players In BET JAMAICA FANTASY FOOTBALL Leagues!! *I Need Emails*

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Attention To The 40 Players In BET JAMAICA FANTASY FOOTBALL Leagues!! *I Need Emails*

yea i dont mind being in the middle!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Attention To The 40 Players In BET JAMAICA FANTASY FOOTBALL Leagues!! *I Need Emails*

I'm at the site now.

Go to Team & Coach page where it shows all teams & draft order.

Tell me when & I'll click randomize as you are refreshing so you can see the change.......

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Go to Team & Coach page where it shows all teams & draft order.

Tell me when & I'll click randomize as you are refreshing so you can see the change.......

I'm there, hopefully when you refresh someone gets pick #5 instead of two #8s.

Hache Man

That was becuase somehow an 11th person got in & had to delete them.

about to click now, will post immediately after I do it..

Hache Man

Well I thought, page is dragging.

Please keep clicking refresh so you can see that only 1 change has been made.....

Hache Man

done

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Got it, I got the 10th pick. Do you need me to post the updated list?

ratbelly

EOG Veteran

Hache. I didn't receive anything yet. I recent my info again.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

League 1 updated draft order:

<TABLE id=TeamCoaches style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 rules=all border=0><TBODY><TR class=gridItem><TD>diogee turfstompers </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR class=gridAltItem><TD>Florida Fever </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=gridItem><TD>Firehorn </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR class=gridAltItem><TD>jacksorbetter </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR class=gridItem><TD>Detroit Lions </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5</TD></TR><TR class=gridAltItem><TD>Executive Outcomes </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6</TD></TR><TR class=gridItem><TD>Sakras </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>7</TD></TR><TR class=gridAltItem><TD>wrigley warriors </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8</TD></TR><TR class=gridItem><TD>Arena Nut </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9</TD></TR><TR class=gridAltItem><TD>Serenity Now </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hache Man

Thank You Pete

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

How did I go from1 to 9?

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Son of a bitch...the six slot is fuking death. And to top it off I probly won't be around tommorow night for the draft. This is for league 1 by the way.

Why do you like the 6 hole 5-star?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

phoich i will switch leagues with u if u want if you cant make the draft... i think league #2 draft is sat night. We both have the #6 spot so it would work out. I dont mind the 6 spot, i like being in the middle actually

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Thanks for the offer but I'll stay in mine...it'll be ok as I may be able to do it on my phone.

I just don't like the spot b/c it takes so long between selections. I like being on the ends and getting quick back to back picks. Plus the top backs will most likley be off the board by then.

Hache Man

Guys I'm sorry I cannot change any draft times in these leagues.

I'm getting requests by some to move draft times back, and the other half are asking me to move them forward.

Please remember that you can rank your players as you would like them to be taken in case you cannot be present for the draft......

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

arent the teams being selected automatically???

i definately wont make the draft.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

arent the teams being selected automatically???

i definately wont make the draft.

u only have a few hours to go before its kosher delight time 91023i2ndw;l

waco

EOG Dedicated

Is it true you have only 90 seconds to make your pick?

Hache Man

Leauge 3 now full & I need someone around who's in it to watch as I randomize the draft........

LLXC

EOG Veteran

League 4 draft is Memorial day, haha. Auto draft time :) Come on auto draft!

Hache Man

League 4 draft is Memorial day, haha. Auto draft time :) Come on auto draft!

We can change it to Tuesday night

Still need someone in league 3 to watch as I randomize draft order....

ratbelly

EOG Veteran

Hache. Did you get my PM's?

Hache Man

Waiting on one more for league 3 to register so we can randomize the draft order

Hache Man

Ok Roach, you on the page so I can randomize the picks?

See the draft order currently?

Hache Man

League 4

LLLX
Ratbelly

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hache. whats the dif between D and ST?

<TABLE id=Table6 style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,verdana,sans-serif"><TBODY><TR><TD>Starting Positions:</TD><TD>1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D, 1 ST </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ballwonder

EOG Master

Is it true you have only 90 seconds to make your pick?

Looks that way. Think its fair enough. Wait till some of these guys have the Labor Day weekend groove on........pick #1 Chris Collingsworth

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i see no reason to post names and email addresses that should be edited out

list the draft order without the names and emails

:cheers

Hache Man

Hache. whats the dif between D and ST?

<TABLE id=Table6 style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,verdana,sans-serif"><TBODY><TR><TD>Starting Positions:</TD><TD>1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D, 1 ST </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Defensive team awards points for INT, Sack, Fumbles, points allowed, yardage allowed.

Think special teams awards similar on yardage, TD returns, etc...

Hache Man

i see no reason to post names and email addresses that should be edited out

list the draft order without the names and emails

:cheers

Done