CNN ABC MSNBC NBS CBS all in shock as their boy ...

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted
Re: CNN ABC MSNBC NBS CBS all in shock as their boy ...

Barack Obama's acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention was seen by more than 38 million people.
Nielsen Media Research said more people watched Obama speak than watched the Olympics opening ceremony in Beijing, the final "American Idol" or the Academy Awards this year. Obama talked before a live audience of 80,000 people in Denver.
His TV audience nearly doubled the amount of people who watched John Kerry accept the Democratic nomination to run against President Bush four years ago. Kerry's speech was seen by just over 20 million people.
Obama's audience might be higher, since Nielsen didn't have an estimate for how many people watched Obama on PBS or C-SPAN Thursday night.

for all the people that watched it last night it seems odd that NO ONE is talking about it :)

Barack Obama's acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention was seen by more than 38 million people.
Nielsen Media Research said more people watched Obama speak than watched the Olympics opening ceremony in Beijing, the final "American Idol" or the Academy Awards this year. Obama talked before a live audience of 80,000 people in Denver.
His TV audience nearly doubled the amount of people who watched John Kerry accept the Democratic nomination to run against President Bush four years ago. Kerry's speech was seen by just over 20 million people.
Obama's audience might be higher, since Nielsen didn't have an estimate for how many people watched Obama on PBS or C-SPAN Thursday night.

what did he say besides ....

?We are the ones we have been waiting for.? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

what did he say besides ....

?We are the ones we have been waiting for.? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

?John McCain likes to say that he?ll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell,? Obama said, ?but he won?t even go to the cave where he lives.?

mr merlin

EOG Master

I agree the networks were shocked to say the least, it was amusing watching them squirm as this totally upsets the balance of the campaign.

I agree the networks were shocked to say the least, it was amusing watching them squirm as this totally upsets the balance of the campaign.

They have no clue -- Keith Osama Bin Ladberman is a joke. Desperately trying to find some dirt on the girl ..

Yah right, City couselwoman, mayor , governer, point guard, winner of state championship, mother of 5, Executive level experience unlike the both Obama and Biden. Takes no shit from no one.

Keep looking Keith -- McCain is a genious for selecting this woman.

Oh and did I mention -- Hot hot lookin babe !!!

Yah right, City couselwoman, mayor , governer, point guard, winner of state championship, mother of 5, Executive level experience unlike the both Obama and Biden. Takes no shit from no one.

Keep looking Keith -- McCain is a genious for selecting this woman.
While trying to say someone else is a genius, you only proved that YOU are not.
(councilwoman) - (governor) - (genius) / 5th grade spelling - :LMAO
[that must be a Republican talking at his best] :LMAO

I'm just fuckin with yah, we all make mistakes - Especially Repubs:LMAO

While trying to say someone else is a genius, you only proved that YOU are not.
(councilwoman) - (governor) - (genius) / 5th grade spelling - :LMAO
[that must be a Republican talking at his best] :LMAO

I'm just fuckin with yah, we all make mistakes - Especially Repubs:LMAO

That is fine -- you can fuck with me if you wnat -- I never go back and checking my mistyping on the keyboard -- but if it will make you feel better to make fun of it go on right ahaead