*CFB Friday Night Play of the Day*

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: *CFB Friday Night Play of the Day*

FWIW we are on the same side

I need a LAFF name for you, too - please send me one

I will typically not have time on ny plays to list a breakdown. Today however I have nothing but time on my side.. Below you will have my thoughts on why I have Temple listed as a play tonight. This same process goes into ever play I make throughout the season.. GL

-Temple: This team has improved each of the last three seasons and went 8-4 vs. the number last year. This year Temple brings back the entire 22 man starting unit for the season which features atleast 10 seniors. Experience is here as well as QB Adam DiMichele. Early in the year I always look for experience vs. inexperience and Army as you'll read is undergoing significant changes..

-Army: Under a new head coach Army went 3-9 last season. This year Brock ,HC, is putting in a entire new system for the Black Knichts offense. This in the fact that they are returning just 8 starters plus a young new QB leads me to see a huge advantage going against Army early this season. A brand new system a new QB and a entire new defensive backfield & LB crew is just what a experienced Temple team wanted to see on opening night...

Experience and Talent both are in the Temple column and Army is playing there first game with a new offensive system... I see this as a 31 - 10 game with Temple in control from start to finish...

GL ALL!

Word from the Fort: Ann Arbor Mi.

From inside the BIGHOUSE inside sources tell me this is the most athletic and inshape the Wolverines have ever been. If this translates into efficientcy I do not know.. the front 4 look great on defense and the athletes they have all over the field should be allowed to play at there means now. I will pass on the Utah game but and see if the Wolves look like a group of hungry athletes or just a bunch of confused kids early in a transition period... Inside people tell me BIG BLUE by 2 scores I cannot bet on that under the circumstances... GL ALL

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Why would you play this @ 7, when it was 5 & 6, not too long ago? It may win, but betting into bad #'s is a sure way to the poorhouse. Anyway BOL.

LSUpete

EOG Senior Member

Word from the Fort: Ann Arbor Mi.

From inside the BIGHOUSE inside sources tell me this is the most athletic and inshape the Wolverines have ever been. If this translates into efficientcy I do not know.. the front 4 look great on defense and the athletes they have all over the field should be allowed to play at there means now. I will pass on the Utah game but and see if the Wolves look like a group of hungry athletes or just a bunch of confused kids early in a transition period... Inside people tell me BIG BLUE by 2 scores I cannot bet on that under the circumstances... GL ALL

That's a wise decision, because Utah is no joke this year....they're loaded. Just take your Temple description above and apply it to Utah.....lot's of experience and seniors this year.

Utah 24-21

gofur.. I have to post the number that is available when I post the play.. the number today is -7 a wsex.com so that is what I posted.. I played it early at a better number but what good does that do you to post the play at a number that is not available? -7 is still worth a 10unit play.. GL

MaizePerro

EOG Addicted

This in the fact that they are returning just 8 starters plus a young new QB leads me to see a huge advantage going against Army early this season. A brand new system a new QB and a entire new defensive backfield & LB crew is just what a experienced Temple team wanted to see on opening night...

Carson Williams started the last 10 games of the 2007 season. He is an experienced Junior QB. I agree the system might be new, but the QB is not.

Also, the LBs are solid, along with a good d-line. Temple's passing game better be ready to play, and my lean is towards taking the 7 points at home.

Over 41 is the play.

Maize correct.. A QB in a new system with little help around him.. GL

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

Carson Williams started the last 10 games of the 2007 season. He is an experienced Junior QB. I agree the system might be new, but the QB is not.

Also, the LBs are solid, along with a good d-line. Temple's passing game better be ready to play, and my lean is towards taking the 7 points at home.

Over 41 is the play.

Carson Williams might not be starting. He doesn't like to run the option. They might be starting a freshman.

Good posts in this thread.. nice work guys.. I will have 3 POD's for tomorrow up early please respond with your thoughts..

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

my sources tell me UM has looked like this on offense..

:train:

which has helped make the defense look very good in practice

gl on temple. :cheers

Almost, I have some very good sources there.. I have to say your above post is nothing that I have heard. If anything all I'm hearing is the complete change in conditioning has lead to alot of speculation that these kids may surprise alot of people even though they are very inexperienced... I think the O-line is just too new however to make me think they can win more then 8 games this year...

nascar bobby, thanks we pretty much hit this one on the head...

Experience and Talent both are in the Temple column and Army is playing there first game with a new offensive system... I see this as a 31 - 10 game with Temple in control from start to finish...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

nascar bobby, thanks we pretty much hit this one on the head...

so - it wasn't 31-10 it was 35-7. mot impressed :+textinb3

btw - Sprained Ankles was last season - something new this one please