Just some quick thoughts !!!

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated
I would like to tell Ken, Jerry, Scarlett, Blondie, Hache and several others that I enjoy posting with on EOG.......

Sorry that I left for a tad, and posted at some other Forums.......Didn't really post much, just left some baseball games on one site, and of course was a very hot streak and didnt want it to end......

I talked with Tony, and he said the da shrink didnt really seem to mind, and with that, i Kept posting on some other portals......

To me, which really doesn't mean a hill of beans in the long run, thought EOG was moving towards a bash feast, woman posting, get away from the reason EOG was started for website....

I just hate posters that talk a ton of trash behind a kep pad, without really knowing who their tru Identity is, with the nerve to run other people down......I know in the past, I might have fit that description as well, but Atleast I can bust a grape in a food fight, and have probably been in more brawls than most EOG posters combined......But really who give a rats azz about that as well......

Ken and EOG I love and I'm truly sorry.......And if anyone has a gripe with me, PLEEEEEEEEEEASE just give me a call at 757 737 0646 and lets chat, not behind your keypad and a bag of chips......

Long live EOG
Christopher

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Just some quick thoughts !!!

Batting 5th tonight for EOG , #42 Hitdogg .

boooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

'The fans are on their feet booing as Hitdogg steps in the batters box'.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

What's wrong with women posting?

Nothing whatsover........Just look at all the post from the woman, it has become more of a circus act then talking sports........Not blaming them, just a ton of bullshit, kinda like the Skins going 11-5......lol

Hitdogg

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

We'll see when the season starts who's full of bullshit.

By Week 13 last season I was 108-68 ... how were you doing?

http://www.sbrforum.com/Handicappers/82-Nancy-Allen.aspx

Dont get pissy, your a rarity in sports forums for a lady, you actually know sports......I was teasing you about the Skins, not sure what you have been reading about them, a long season is ahead.........And we know you like the steel curtain, so anything that comes from you bout the steelers, basically will be a homer remarks.....Kinda like me thinking the Raiders have a WC shot.........HAHAHAHAHA:cheers

mofome

Banned

I would like to tell Ken, Jerry, Scarlett, Blondie, Hache and several others that I enjoy posting with on EOG.......

Sorry that I left for a tad, and posted at some other Forums.......Didn't really post much, just left some baseball games on one site, and of course was a very hot streak and didnt want it to end......

I talked with Tony, and he said the da shrink didnt really seem to mind, and with that, i Kept posting on some other portals......

To me, which really doesn't mean a hill of beans in the long run, thought EOG was moving towards a bash feast, woman posting, get away from the reason EOG was started for website....

I just hate posters that talk a ton of trash behind a kep pad, without really knowing who their tru Identity is, with the nerve to run other people down......I know in the past, I might have fit that description as well, but Atleast I can bust a grape in a food fight, and have probably been in more brawls than most EOG posters combined......But really who give a rats azz about that as well......

Ken and EOG I love and I'm truly sorry.......And if anyone has a gripe with me, PLEEEEEEEEEEASE just give me a call at 757 737 0646 and lets chat, not behind your keypad and a bag of chips......

Long live EOG
Christopher

take your skirt off, assdick. welcome back.

Dear Mr. Doggie,
Will you now show me a picture of the ex I supposedly look like who is the reason you hate me? Would it help if I dye my hair or put on a few pounds?
Hearts,
Swede

P.S. Welcome back! 91023i2ndw;l

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Dear Mr. Doggie,
Will you now show me a picture of the ex I supposedly look like who is the reason you hate me? Would it help if I dye my hair or put on a few pounds?
Hearts,
Swede

P.S. Welcome back! 91023i2ndw;l

Well, when we got separted she was 5-5 115 pounds, with a smaller fake rack and black hair and green eyes....I think I RIPPED all her pics up, but I will try to find some.....Ask da Shrink how HOT she was, he gave her some private SHRINK sessions when we were having problems... HAHAHAHAH

LOL
Hitdogg

Well, when we got separted she was 5-5 115 pounds, with a smaller fake rack and black hair and green eyes....I think I RIPPED all her pics up, but I will try to find some.....Ask da Shrink how HOT she was, he gave her some private SHRINK sessions when we were having problems... HAHAHAHAH

LOL
Hitdogg

Well, then I will take you hating me as a compliment. 12io4j2w90

:+textinb3

Dont get pissy, your a rarity in sports forums for a lady, you actually know sports......I was teasing you about the Skins, not sure what you have been reading about them, a long season is ahead.........And we know you like the steel curtain, so anything that comes from you bout the steelers, basically will be a homer remarks.....Kinda like me thinking the Raiders have a WC shot.........HAHAHAHAHA:cheers

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Trivia Time at EOG!!!

your question: Which of these categories is represented by a larger total?

a) Number of asses hitdogg as kicked
b) Number of asses hitdogg has gently patted

the glue

EOG Veteran

We call him the hit cat on the ball team,he has 9 lives..The chump quits every other week....What a baby LOL.....:finger004:LMAO

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

We call him the hit cat on the ball team,he has 9 lives..The chump quits every other week....What a baby LOL.....:finger004:LMAO

Hey, I've made it thru this whole season......Don't blame me for everyone drinking for FOUR hours before the playoff's last week and kicking 5 groundballs around.........

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Azz's Kicked 37
Azz's Gently Padded 1,325

Wow, that's scary......Before evey game when we have our lets getting ready speech, and after every game for a out prayer at the pitchers mound, I gently rest my hand on a random players azz until we break......EWWWWW

mofome

Banned

Azz's Kicked 37
Azz's Gently Padded 1,325

Wow, that's scary......Before evey game when we have our lets getting ready speech, and after every game for a out prayer at the pitchers mound, I gently rest my hand on a random players azz until we break......EWWWWW

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

As you admitted you don't get the opportunity to post much dogg, but you're one of those all-round sports guys who makes his opinions & insight count when you do.

Hope to see you here throughout the football season posting your plays on a regular basis......:cheers