EOG & DOC SPORTS PRESENT THE BIGGEST ONLINE FOOTBALL HANDICAPPING CONTESTS OF THE YEAR!

High Times

EOG Master
Re: EOG & DOC SPORTS PRESENT THE BIGGEST ONLINE FOOTBALL HANDICAPPING CONTESTS OF THE YEAR!

The problem is that I wanted to start with Oregon State and the line in the contest is 3 1/2. I can now lay 1 1/2 in real life and this makes it impossible to play your best bets in the contest.

I understand that grading and keeping track of the line movement would be an all day job, but for this being a contest for a tout service you will not get the handicappers best bets. In fact you won't get our best bets because the way this is set up we can't give our best bets and the winner of the contest is more of a lottery.

Just a suggestion. Next year in the post for the plays make a line and then update it every hour or even half day. That way any post made after the updates would have to use the updated lines. This would not have been a problem if you guys would have thought this out. Every player would have to post their plays with the latest updated lines.

Great contest, but you will not get the best handicapper under these rules. And of course we know exactly who will wait till saturday morning even if they have a thursday night best bet because they can only follow the line movers bets.

If the line movers plays are winning this "group" of players will lead the contest and again you will not get the best handicapper winning. You will get a follower and is that what Doc's sports really wants?

High Times

EOG Master
Re: EOG & DOC SPORTS PRESENT THE BIGGEST ONLINE FOOTBALL HANDICAPPING CONTESTS OF THE YEAR!

And the Oregon State game has been 3 for the past 2 days not 3 1/2.

Again thanks for the contest.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

And the Oregon State game has been 3 for the past 2 days not 3 1/2.

Again thanks for the contest.

Sir, with all due respect if you think I'm updating lines or anyone here is updating all lines every 1.5 hours you are crazy. Then, just because you get the line at 1.5 doesn't mean everyone does.

You have to use one site for all line postings and that line is oddsmakers for sides and Cris for totals.

Every single poster here is using the same lines. Nobody has any advantage over anyone else.

If that line movment makes the difference between playing a game as a best bet or not playing it as a best bet then choose another game. There's so many to choose from you should be able to find at least one.

I will tell you though you are only 1 of 2 out of about 150 participants that have complained about anything.

A local bar I go to puts out FREE pizza for Happy Hour, and no matter what, there are a dozen people complaining about the toppings or lack there of:doh1

shoebox

EOG Veteran

SYR
WYOMING
OKST BEST BET
PITT
ILLI
COLO
FRESNO

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Enfuego or Kenny

How many people are confirmed for the college football contest (confirmation email by kenny)

good luck people12io4j2w90

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Enfuego or Kenny

How many people are confirmed for the college football contest (confirmation email by kenny)

good luck people12io4j2w90

Shrink would know the answer to this question but let me tell you I graded plays for 135 people last night. Also, if players don't post in every week of te contest they are ineligible for cash prizes so you'll know for sure by the end of Saturday.

Great job and thanks for the contest help Enfuego. As you say, you'll never please everyone.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Great job and thanks for the contest help Enfuego. As you say, you'll never please everyone.

Thanks partner. The CFB will keep me so busy diogee has stepped up to assist with the NFL contest. Thanks for the help diogee!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Thanks partner. The CFB will keep me so busy diogee has stepped up to assist with the NFL contest. Thanks for the help diogee!

let me know if u need anymore help :cheers

Good to hear this - diogee's efforts will help this a lot! :cheers

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Good lord nice job guys :3dapplaudir:

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I'm just going in the NFL contest.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Where are the standings posted at?

Wade

EOG Master

i guess i can't sign up for the nfl contest.

i guess i can't sign up for the nfl contest.

I think The Shrink made and addendum to the 100-post rule, but I'm not sure where it's posted. I think you can have less than 100 posts at the start, though?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I think The Shrink made and addendum to the 100-post rule, but I'm not sure where it's posted. I think you can have less than 100 posts at the start, though?

Shrink has made an adjustment to allow for posters with less than 100 to play as long as they up their posts in the next few weeks.

tankdog23

EOG Senior Member

Anyone figure out where the standings are?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Since we already have people copy/paste
college plays, I would like to suggest post review
for everyone that enters there plays.

This option is already being used for most of the contest at EOG.
Once the games start all of the plays are shown.

just a thought

12io4j2w9012io4j2w90

You finally have to draw a line. The site let slide the 100 post rule to attact new posters. I have no problem with that; I would have done the same thing.

But by now, everyone knows how this simple contest works. You post the correct number of plays and you get to play. There is no need to burn the midnight oil to tell some airhead he will have two points deducted for not following directions and not posting enough plays.

Yes, just what I'm sure Doc's is after in an employee.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Since we already have people copy/paste
college plays, I would like to suggest post review for everyone that enters there plays. This option is already being used for most of the contest at EOG. Once the games start all of the plays are shown. Just a thought

i thought we were gonna do that anyway - but now we need to do it even more

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Any idea when this weeks games will be posted? Looks like I'll be under evac orders (Texas Gulf Coast) later today.

tankdog23

EOG Senior Member

Hopefully before tomorrow's game

rhondy86

EOG Member

nice way to get players list,without paying anything out. only suckers would play this pool