So which degenerates out there are betting the Troy vs MTS game tonight?

LaxDevil

EOG Addicted
Re: So which degenerates out there are betting the Troy vs MTS game tonight?

I am on Troy at -6. They return 8 out of 9 DL and OL and MTSU has a bunch of key injuries entering this game, just to hit on a couple key points.

BamaGuy

EOG Addicted

I am on Troy (-6), gotta love the Trojan men.

Thanks guys - Troy it is. :cheers

MyAngelIluv

EOG Enthusiast

This is the type of game on opening night that you kind of just pick and then not think about it much until its over. Yup, only degenerates would touch it.

Statickat

EOG Enthusiast

Love it, let's go Troy! :cheers

LaxDevil

EOG Addicted

I bet on and against MTSU many times last year with a good amount of success, I guess that makes me quite a degenerate. If you can find an angle in a girls high school basketball game I say take it.

LaxDevil

EOG Addicted

Well, MTSU could be OK. But with key injuries on D and the O-line it could be tough going in this game. They do return a 1-2 QB combo with Dasher being the (you guessed it) scrambler of the 2. MTSU lost to Troy last year 45-7. I look for the experienced Troy OL to help the offense get going and break in a new QB and RB.

Anything for the 2nd half guys????

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="780"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#f97f1a"><th colspan="2" align="left">College Football 2nd Half</th><th align="left">Spread</th><th align="left">Money Line</th><th align="left">Total Points</th></tr><tr><th colspan="5" align="left" bgcolor="#17654b" valign="top">Thursday</th></tr><tr bgcolor="#f8f5bd"><td colspan="5" nowrap="nowrap">8/28/2008 06:30PM PREVIEW MATCHUP INJURIES STANDINGS </td></tr><tr bgcolor="#f8f5bd"><td nowrap="nowrap">137</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Troy</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" name="S1_0" class="inputstyle" size="4" maxlength="5"> -1? -115 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" name="L1_0" class="inputstyle" size="4" maxlength="5"> Over 23? -105 </td></tr><tr bgcolor="#f8f5bd"><td nowrap="nowrap">138</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Middle Tennessee State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" name="S2_0" class="inputstyle" size="4" maxlength="5"> +1? -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" name="L2_0" class="inputstyle" size="4" maxlength="5"> Under 23? -115 </td></tr></tbody></table>

LaxDevil

EOG Addicted

I know its late, but no 2nd half play for me. MTSU has a huge time of possession advantage and it could take its toll on the Troy D in the 2nd half.

I am on Troy at -6. They return 8 out of 9 DL and OL and MTSU has a bunch of key injuries entering this game, just to hit on a couple key points.

:cheers

Nice call Devil

bigcountry

EOG Enthusiast

i took troy!!! The game that killed me was fucking miami ohio!!!! that whole post about that game was bs!!!!!

BamaGuy

EOG Addicted

This degenerate just won a 5* on Troy. Miami(oh) screwed me, still hoping Stanford can hold on...

LaxDevil

EOG Addicted

Thanks Ego.

Unassail, out of curiosity what was the over/under for this one? I have never been good at betting totals.

Nice job with Troy on this one!

:party

So what degenerates out there are betting the Army-Temple game tonight? :)